Thread: Navigation through databindings

Navigation through databindings

Hello friends ! How are you all ?

I wanna know a thing.

I wanna know how to move into the different regs of the form (using databindings), just focusing the ID textbox and selecting ALT + => to go to right, ALT + <= to go to left, ALT + UPbutton to go to next and ALT + DOWNbutton to go behind.

Any ideas??

Thanks !

Re: Navigation through databindings

Follow the Blog link in my signature and check out my post on Keyboard Events to learn how to detect those key combinations. As for the actual navigation, you can use the SelectNextControl method of the form to simulate using Tab and Shift+Tab to navigate between controls while the MoveNext and MovePrevious methods of your BindingSource can be called to move between records.

Re: Navigation through databindings

Quote Originally Posted by jmcilhinney View Post
    Follow the Blog link in my signature and check out my post on Keyboard Events to learn how to detect those key combinations. As for the actual navigation, you can use the SelectNextControl method of the form to simulate using Tab and Shift+Tab to navigate between controls while the MoveNext and MovePrevious methods of your BindingSource can be called to move between records.
    Thanks a lot ! Is exactly what I've been looking for !