I am new to VB and I am checking for a confirmation link in an email the page automatically refreshes so I do not need to worry about clicking refresh but I'm guessing this attempt at a loop I done is not right lol well it just crashes my program. All I want to do is keep checking the web page for that element say every 15 seconds or something and when it finds it to continue with the code I am currently trying

Code:
Dim emailpageelements As HtmlElementCollection = WebBrowser2.Document.GetElementsByTagName("a")
        Dim complete = True
            For Each emailver As HtmlElement In emailpageelements
            Do
                System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(6000)
                If InStr(emailver.InnerHtml, "https://twitter.com/account/confirm_email/") Then
                    complete = True
                End If
            Loop Until complete
I know I am probably miles off but I did try and I have spent the last day reading on loops and trying to figure out conditions and that however it just didn't click as I was unable to find any examples which I could relate to and use bit of to figure it out for myself basically I learn using examples and getting hands on better then reading (which of course I do read and research it would be impossible if I didn't

If there is someone out there that could help me put this right I would be ever so grateful