Thread: Repeat Loop/Code Check for Text,URL etc

Repeat Loop/Code Check for Text,URL etc

I am waiting for a confirmation email to arrive within the web browser I am using I do not need to click any buttons to open this mail I just need some help figuring out how I can check whether it has arrived or not

I already have the code to find the link and navigate to it (I had to navigate rather then invoke due to it trying to open in a new window outside of web browser and out of my control)

How can I keep checking for my specified element and when found carry out the rest of my code or is there another way I should be doing this the code I am using to find the verification link and navigate to it is as follows

Code:
    Dim emailpageelements1 As HtmlElementCollection = WebBrowser2.Document.GetElementsByTagName("a")

For Each emailver1 As HtmlElement In emailpageelements1

If InStr(emailver1.InnerHtml, "https://twitter.com/account/confirm_email/") Then

WebBrowser2.Navigate(emailver1.InnerText)
                End If
            Next
    I am looking for anyway to keep checking for this tag name/element until it is found and then navigate to it.

I really am desperate for help on this one I have been reading about loops but cannot seem to find any example which I can use and change to my needs I have done so well in learning up until now and I have really hit a brick wall for something which seems so simple

Re: Repeat Loop/Code Check for Text,URL etc

I keep coming back to posts which say I can loop until but I am unable to figure out how to loop until my element has been found and then proceed to navigate if possible

Re: Repeat Loop/Code Check for Text,URL etc

I don't know how this code is working for you but if you are looking to get out of the For/Next loop you have there, just insert Exit For under the navigate statement