Hello all. It's been a while (longer than I thought.) I bought a new PC, but since I haven't used any languages in so long, I just don't care to reinstall for such a simple project. So, I am here to beg!
I request a simple countdown (egg) timer. You enter a length of time (hh:mm:ss), press start, and it counts down the seconds until it reaches 0. I am hoping for a small design, simplistic like Win7 Gadgets.
- Must run on Win7 Pro.
- Programming language choice does not matter.
- Please compile; source code not required.
- No taskbar item if possible. If an icon is "required" by rules, a notification icon is fine ro keep from taking up space.
- No "alarm" needed; form color change at end of time (then back once new time is running) if you feel the urge to have some sort of indicator.
- Will run on 1024x768, so frame size does not need to be very large.
- Close button; no minimize button (unless to notification per above); suitably-sized topbar for such a small window.
- "Start/Stop" button(s); I don't care if one dynamic or two separate Start and Stop buttons are used
- "Clear" button to reset values back to 0.
- Ability to set new time once stopped/cleared. (Not forced to count to 0 on it's own before new time can be set.)
To anyone willing to give this a shot, I thank you.
(Concept images attached: Left is a single textbox with dynamic (S)tart/(S)top button and (C)lear button; Right is three separate text boxes for H:MM:SS and separated (S)tart, S(t)op, and (C)lear buttons.)