Thread: Shopping basket as font character

Addicted Member

Shopping basket as font character

I would like to add a button with 'Add to basket' text but it would also be nice to add a shopping basket icon in with the text. Does any one know of a free font set that has a shopping basket as a character? It seems excessive to buy a font for 1 character which after all is no more than a nicety.

I have created buttons with images but this always produces a very fuzzy image because of the size.

Re: Shopping basket as font character

Hello mike. This is not a VB.Net issue so will ask to move the thread.

You can always use a graphic instead of text. There's nothing saying that graphic can't have bitmapped text on it too.
    My CodeBank Submissions: TETRIS using VB.NET2010 and XNA4.0, Strong Encryption Class, Hardware ID Information Class, Generic .NET Data Provider Class, Lambda Function Example, Lat/Long to UTM Conversion Class, Audio Class using BASS.DLL

Remember to RATE the people who helped you and mark your forum RESOLVED when you're done!

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. "
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Mike54 View Post
    I have created buttons with images but this always produces a very fuzzy image because of the size.
    Not all drawings scale well particularly at very small sizes. It's best to draw them to size. What pixel size do you need? And would you like a supermarket cart, a shopping bag or an old-fashioned basket? I'll see if I can draw something for you at the intended size.

BB

Moved to General Developer.

Thanks for the report ident

Gary