I have read a lot and still can't understand why people prefer VB.NET or C# instead of Delphi? And why Delphi is losing popularity?
1) Delphi is easy to understand (not like C++ or ASM).
2) Because it is easy to understand, you can reduce coding time and build applications faster (not like C++ or ASM).
3) Delphi has less limitations than VB.NET or C#.
4) Delphi is not .NET based.
5) Applications written in Delphi runs faster than VB.NET or C# applications.
6) It is much harder to decompil Delphi applications, not like VB.NET or C# applications.
At the moment I think that Delphi is something between C# and C++ or maybe I'm totally wrong?
Delphi isn't Microsoft product, is it the case why people prefer VB.NET or C# instead of Delphi?