Jan 12th, 2012, 04:49 PM
I can not figure out why sub links is having a problem on this site.
We just got a very similar site fixed:
Error: $("sublinks") is null
Source File: http://www.speedyinput.com/Speed_Wheel/index.php
I use Mootools http://mootools.net/download/version/1.1.2 Uncompressed with docs
I actually passed W3C "This document was successfully checked as HTML 4.01 Transitional!"
Last edited by rex64; Jan 12th, 2012 at 06:38 PM.
I use VB .NET 2010.
Jan 12th, 2012, 05:49 PM
There is apparently no element with id "sublinks" on the page; add some script to confirm it's non-null before working with it.
Jan 12th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Thanks! I found the sublinks, apparently it was a div tag that was missing.
Originally Posted by SambaNeko
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
Survey posted by VBForums.