Thread: Visual basic 6.0 msdn

Visual basic 6.0 msdn

Team,
    Pls kindly help me with a link or send VB 6.0 MSDN file please.
    I am very desperate in need of this file.

Thank you.

Re: Visual basic 6.0 msdn

http://msdn.microsoft.com is as close as you're going to get... if you prefix your search results with VB6, you should be able to find what ever it is you need.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Welcome to VBForums

Thread moved from the 'Other BASIC' forum (which is for kinds of BASIC other than VB) to the 'VB6' forum (thanks for letting us know tg )

PowerPoster

The MSDN docs are almost essential to have installed. Use from the CDs w/o installation is nasty and dates to the days when hard drives were tiny.

These CDs contain a bunch of CHM and related Help files making up the documentation system, so there is no single file. I'd have to dig mine out but I think there are 3 CDs in the package.

You used to be able to order these and even subscribe to quarterly updates, but those days are long gone. The October 2001 edition was the "best" one for VB6: the newest edition before they began to rip out VB6 docs and samples.

None of these are marked "not for resale" and don't have any explicit restrictions on selling them but copying isn't allowed. You'd have to scout eBay and other "used software" sources for original media.