dcsimg

Thread: Creating a program for League of legends (need a little help) visual basic 2010

Creating a program for League of legends (need a little help) visual basic 2010

I am creating a program for League of Legends to create your own build and save it and load it.
    I need help with the masteries
    i want to make it like this http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...y-tree-planner
    i have made it so if label1 text is "0" "/" "1" then i click on picbox1 the label1text changes to "1" and right click mousebutton on the picbox reverse it to "0"

but how can i make the Offence = 0, Defence = 0, Utility = 0 count the masteries selected

how can i make so if label text is "0" then on first click it changes to "1" then second click "2"
    Last edited by stufur; Dec 4th, 2011 at 05:34 PM.

Hyperactive Member

Re: Creating a program for League of legends (need a little help) visual basic 2010

how can i make so if label text is "0" then on first click it changes to "1" then second click "2"
    Code:
        Private Sub PictureBox1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles PictureBox1.Click

Label1.Text = Val(Label1.Text) + 1

End Sub
    this will make it all +1 to the label on a click event of the PictureBox

Jut make sure the label is a numberic value

Also check if its a left click or right click
    Code:
    If MouseButtons.Left = True Then
                Label1.Text = Val(Label1.Text) + 1
            ElseIf MouseButtons.Right = True Then
                Label1.Text = Val(Label1.Text) - 1
            End If
    Thanks