Thread: ItsYourSite Desktop 8 ( Tester Version )

Post ItsYourSite Desktop 8 ( Tester Version )

plz i need feedback on this app i made it with my team
    i post this thread in another topic but it was deleted i dont know if you wanna delete it plz tell me way i put it in right place testing place

< link removed >

new updated version updated 3/10/10
    ItsYourSite8-Desktop beta tester 8.6 (Beta Tester Version 1.7)

thank you all for using beta tester

and is ure did you enter
    Code:
    admin
    for registration and

Code:
    Code:
    Code:
    for redeem code
    and did you test options

and try to install all the program and install it again look what well see
    Last edited by si_the_geek; Oct 8th, 2011 at 02:21 AM. Reason: removed link to executable
    < Advertising removed by moderator >

Re: ItsYourSite Desktop 8 ( Tester Version )

What does "ItsYourSite Desktop 8" do?
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

if you read i told thats im show the system there is no tools or game now its underconstrucion i just wanna show if anyone like the system and the design

I just downloaded the zip file you linked to in the first post and noticed it is compiled application. I think you will need to remove it upload the source code for the test version because vbforums has a policy of not allowing uploading or linking to compile programs. This is to protect our users from viruses, malware, etc.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.

agreed - the point of testing on this site is to send source code, let people compile and test. This avoids spam from people simply trying to promote a product as well as virus risks.

Since I'm already off topic, let me add:
    Nightwalker83 - I'm not sure your FunkyDexter quote is appropriate either.

Brad!
    Have you given out your reputation points today? Select the Rate This Post link to give points for good posts!
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Brad! Jones
    Lots of Software, LLC
    (I wrote: C Programming in One Hour a Day) (Dad Jokes Book) (Follow me on Twitter)

--------------------------------------------------------------

i just wanna say do you think thats if i send the source code of my 2 month working app code with my team its not spam >?

you cant say that's i need to send the code do you see any program on earth send to you full source code there is any antivirus comp send to you full source code ? no no no no
    and our program, is source code is secret just admins can know it mod or super mod can not
    that's our policy if you wanna know mores u can visits our website you cant say this website policy cz this program is All Rights Reserved , NO COPY , NO Share of source code, there is passwords in source code its FTP u wanna know that ? its Illegal To send that's

so if you comment and disagree think about one think if you did a antivirus , so you like to share the source code with everybody ?

It is unfortunate, but there are a number of people in this world that would creata friendly looking program that includes a trojan or other virus. As such, we ask people to not share executable files on this forum becase we can't validate that they are clean and won't hurt a person's system.

While you and most others are not going to do this, it only takes one bad executable to cause havoc. As such, the only way people can be secure in knowing what they are running is to see the source code.

If you don't want to share the source, that's fine, but we ask that you don't post or link to an executable. For most people, that means that this forum is simply not the right place to find testers. It sounds like that might be the case for you too.

This is not a slam against you. It is simply a protection mechanism for the members of this forum.

Brad!
    Have you given out your reputation points today? Select the Rate This Post link to give points for good posts!
    Brad! Jones
    Lots of Software, LLC
    (I wrote: C Programming in One Hour a Day) (Dad Jokes Book) (Follow me on Twitter)

OK i see , why you don't close topic ! ?
    if nobody want to share source code and its Illegal to share .exe file so close it so nobody do it and get heart

Close topic? This thread? We could do that. Just report it and a moderator will close it.

If you mean close the Tester and Testing forum area, we won't be doing that. The section is to talk about testing and quality assurance -- not really to test people's code. Discussions for this forum area include testing approaches, TDD, unit testing, ways to insure quality assurance is met, etc. Testing and QA are full-time positions in many companies, so there is a lot that can be discussed.

Brad!
    Brad! Jones
    Lots of Software, LLC

why i get my website removed from my signature and there is alot of emmebr put there own webiste there not faire

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjabbour View Post
    why i get my website removed from my signature and there is alot of emmebr put there own webiste there not faire
    Most likely because you were linking to advertisements on your website or trying to sell something.

Do you want this thread closed or deleted?