Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 20130521 - i00 Spell Check and Control Extensions -No Third Party Components Required

Re: 20130521 - i00 Spell Check and Control Extensions -No Third Party Components Requ

Hello i00, thank you for providing such useful project for the community!
    I'd like to ask, is this compatible with VS2017? I tried to open the project, some forms are just unable to open.
    Here's what the Designer view said:
    The designer could not be shown for this file because none of the classes within it can be designed. The designer inspected the following classes in the file: SpellCheckDialog --- The base class 'i00SpellCheck.WindowAnimation' could not be loaded. Ensure the assembly has been referenced and that all projects have been built.
    I'd like to implement only Spell Check dialogue for my project.
    Thanks in advance!

Re: 20130521 - i00 Spell Check and Control Extensions -No Third Party Components Requ

I am using i00 Spell check in my project.
    Great work! Easy to implement and works exactly as described!

Randy Toye

Hello...
    So I have implemented it to my project, however I want to know one thing.. is there a way to disable the Window Animation?
    Since Windows 7 already has animation when the window opens anyway so I want to disable this. Could anyone give a hint what should I change?

Thanks.

1/2 way accross the galaxy.. and then some

Quote Originally Posted by Ran_TH View Post
    Hello...
    So I have implemented it to my project, however I want to know one thing.. is there a way to disable the Window Animation?
    Since Windows 7 already has animation when the window opens anyway so I want to disable this. Could anyone give a hint what should I change?

Thanks.
    Open the forms designer and where it says inherits ... At the top.. change that to inherits windows.form

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by i00 View Post
    Open the forms designer and where it says inherits ... At the top.. change that to inherits windows.form

Kris
    Thank you!
    Btw say that I have collections of string that I would like to check...
    These strings needs to be has specified index/keys.
    Is there a way I could check all of them at once instead of per string? I don't want the user to click Close to confirm changes per string checked.

Or maybe at least how to make the spell check auto close by itself after spell check complete...I've been stepping through the codes but I don't find the lines for Close button...

Re: i00 .Net Spell Check - No 3rd party components required!

Re: i00 .net spell check..... WOW ... will i fumbled my way through it for 2 days before i could get it to work. It is everything you said it was. My minor suggestion is.... (and i apologise if i seem a little in experienced - it has been a while since detailed development).... your instructions on getting to use it - need a few more words to make things obvious - and some of the instructions are not quite perfect - such as the imports statement. It took me two days to work out how to add the dictionary files - which solved my problem. Looking through your threads... others have had this problem also. In any case, i repeat, it is fabulous! Thank you!!!

I am using i00 Spell Check in my project.

Thanks so much for this component!

Quote Originally Posted by Ran_TH View Post
    Thank you!
    Btw say that I have collections of string that I would like to check...
    These strings needs to be has specified index/keys.
    Is there a way I could check all of them at once instead of per string? I don't want the user to click Close to confirm changes per string checked.

Or maybe at least how to make the spell check auto close by itself after spell check complete...I've been stepping through the codes but I don't find the lines for Close button...
    What do you mean all at once?? ...
    Just loop through the words in your collection and check each word ... to the user it will look like this is all at once.. There is an example on how to check a single word in the menu on the demo project.

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by David Kuchmar View Post
    It is everything you said it was.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David Kuchmar View Post
    My minor suggestion is.... (and i apologise if i seem a little in experienced - it has been a while since detailed development).... your instructions on getting to use it - need a few more words to make things obvious - and some of the instructions are not quite perfect - such as the imports statement. It took me two days to work out how to add the dictionary files - which solved my problem. Looking through your threads... others have had this problem also. In any case, i repeat, it is fabulous! Thank you!!!
    Yea sorry about the instructions .. They are a little out of date and also were originally written for VS2008 ...

https://www.codeproject.com/Articles...nents-Required prob has more up to date instructions .

Kris

Hyperactive Member

When I attempt ot run the appication code supplied. I get an error that Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Application is not defined. I have installed the office interop assembelies, and added in the reference to Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word but the errror wont go away.

Any Ideas

Code:
    Public Class Word

Friend Shared ReadOnly Property WordApp() As Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Application
            Get
                Static mc_WordApp As Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Application = Nothing
                If mc_WordApp Is Nothing Then
                    mc_WordApp = New Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Application
                    mc_WordApp.Documents.Add()
                    AddHandler Application.ApplicationExit, AddressOf ApplicationExit
                    mc_WordApp.DisplayAlerts = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdAlertLevel.wdAlertsAll
                    'mc_WordApp.Visible = True
                End If
                Return mc_WordApp
            End Get
        End Property

Private Shared Sub ApplicationExit(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
            WordApp.Quit()
        End Sub
    Code:
            Public Overrides Function SpellCheckSuggestionsInternal(ByVal Word As String) As System.Collections.Generic.List(Of i00SpellCheck.Dictionary.SpellCheckSuggestionInfo)
                Dim suggestions = WordApp.GetSpellingSuggestions(Word)
                SpellCheckSuggestionsInternal = New List(Of i00SpellCheck.Dictionary.SpellCheckSuggestionInfo)
                Dim closeness As Integer
                For Each suggestion In suggestions.OfType(Of Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.SpellingSuggestion)()
                    SpellCheckSuggestionsInternal.Add(New i00SpellCheck.Dictionary.SpellCheckSuggestionInfo(closeness, suggestion.Name))
                    closeness -= 1
                Next
            End Function

Quote Originally Posted by Signalman View Post
    When I attempt ot run the appication code supplied. I get an error that Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Application is not defined. I have installed the office interop assembelies, and added in the reference to Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word but the errror wont go away.

Any Ideas

Code:
    Public Class Word

Friend Shared ReadOnly Property WordApp() As Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Application
            Get
                Static mc_WordApp As Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Application = Nothing
                If mc_WordApp Is Nothing Then
                    mc_WordApp = New Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Application
                    mc_WordApp.Documents.Add()
                    AddHandler Application.ApplicationExit, AddressOf ApplicationExit
                    mc_WordApp.DisplayAlerts = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdAlertLevel.wdAlertsAll
                    'mc_WordApp.Visible = True
                End If
                Return mc_WordApp
            End Get
        End Property

Private Shared Sub ApplicationExit(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
            WordApp.Quit()
        End Sub
    Code:
            Public Overrides Function SpellCheckSuggestionsInternal(ByVal Word As String) As System.Collections.Generic.List(Of i00SpellCheck.Dictionary.SpellCheckSuggestionInfo)
                Dim suggestions = WordApp.GetSpellingSuggestions(Word)
                SpellCheckSuggestionsInternal = New List(Of i00SpellCheck.Dictionary.SpellCheckSuggestionInfo)
                Dim closeness As Integer
                For Each suggestion In suggestions.OfType(Of Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.SpellingSuggestion)()
                    SpellCheckSuggestionsInternal.Add(New i00SpellCheck.Dictionary.SpellCheckSuggestionInfo(closeness, suggestion.Name))
                    closeness -= 1
                Next
            End Function
    That is just for the Word plugin ... to demonstrate that it can work with other spelling engines ... you can just unload the project... unless you really want to use word .. which I would NOT advise.

Kris

I am using i00 Spell check in my project...
    Kind regards

Finn Hoelgaard

Re: i00 Spell Check and Control Extensions - No Third Party Components Required

Hi Guys

Please i need some help. I download i00 Spellchecker from one of the other sites, and built it into my program. At first, it was working fine. But then I added in Crystal Reports, so we had to upgrade the .NET Framework to 4.7. After doing this, some machines are still working fine, when others get the following error:
    Code:
    System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
       at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.CallWindowProc(IntPtr wndProc, IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DefWndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    Then, on other machines, we don't get an error, but rather the whole window resizes, as shown below:
    Before right clicking:
    Name:  Before Spellcheck.jpg
Views: 1177
Size:  34.0 KB

And after right clicking for spellcheck
    Name:  After Spellcheck.jpg
Views: 1922
Size:  19.1 KB

I am lost, and don't know what to do, please can someone help me.

Thanks
    T0PGun

Hi Everyone,

Please I urgently need help on this. Is there anyone that can help me. I need to get this problem resolved today if possible.

Thanks
    T0PGun

Quote Originally Posted by T0PGun View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Please I urgently need help on this. Is there anyone that can help me. I need to get this problem resolved today if possible.

Thanks
    T0PGun
    Hrm... I though I had released the fix for that version... the reason that the resizing is happening is because of the DPI... when a WinForms app loads WPF references this happens..
    I used WPF to create a blur effect that is used for tool tip shadows.. to get around it look for GausianBlur.vb and change the GausianBlur method to:

VB.Net Code:
    1. Public Sub GausianBlur(Optional ByVal Amount As Integer = 4)
    2.     OnFilterStarted()
    4.     OnFilterFinished()
    5. End Sub
    7. End Class

... as for the other error do you have any more details... eg when does this happen? ... the call stack does not seem to include any of my lines.. is this the full stack?

Also I use this with 4.7 with no issues (a few modifications since the last release though)

Kris

Hrm... I though I had released the fix for that version... the reason that the resizing is happening is because of the DPI... when a WinForms app loads WPF references this happens..
    I used WPF to create a blur effect that is used for tool tip shadows.. to get around it look for GausianBlur.vb and change the GausianBlur method to:

VB.Net Code:
    1. Public Sub GausianBlur(Optional ByVal Amount As Integer = 4)
    2.     OnFilterStarted()
    4.     OnFilterFinished()
    5. End Sub
    7. End Class

... as for the other error do you have any more details... eg when does this happen? ... the call stack does not seem to include any of my lines.. is this the full stack?

Also I use this with 4.7 with no issues (a few modifications since the last release though)

Kris
    Hi i00

Your suggestion worked, and my customer's screen is no longer zooming. Thank you so much, I appreciate it. As for the error, that is all it gave me, however, I have noticed that since I upgraded my IDE to version 15.8.7 the error has not appeared.

Thank you so much again i00, you don't know how much i really appreciate this, as I think your spellchecker is great.

Regards
    T0PGun

Hello community and i00,

I've seen so many people using this project you have made and it sounds great. I'm having a hard time understanding the directions to add it to an existing vb form. Would it be possible for yourself or anyone in the community to help make a video showing how to use the program? I know it would help a lot as I'm not very code savy but I'm a very good repeater so either visual steps or detailed steps would be best for someone like myself. I"m using Visual Studio 2017 and on a vb solution. Thank you! Also once I get it working I am using i00 Spell check in my project!

Quote Originally Posted by loganh View Post
    Hello community and i00,

I've seen so many people using this project you have made and it sounds great. I'm having a hard time understanding the directions to add it to an existing vb form. Would it be possible for yourself or anyone in the community to help make a video showing how to use the program? I know it would help a lot as I'm not very code savy but I'm a very good repeater so either visual steps or detailed steps would be best for someone like myself. I"m using Visual Studio 2017 and on a vb solution. Thank you! Also once I get it working I am using i00 Spell check in my project!
    The easiest way is to run the demo project then take the i00SpellCheck.dll from the folder and reference it in your project...
    Then just put Imports i00SpellCheck at the very top of your forms code
    Then call Me.EnableSpellCheck() on your Form.Load

The easiest way is to run the demo project then take the i00SpellCheck.dll from the folder and reference it in your project...
    Then just put Imports i00SpellCheck at the very top of your forms code
    Then call Me.EnableSpellCheck() on your Form.Load
    Hey, i00 thanks for the fast reply. I've tried to pull up a test visual studio file but it has tons of errors. To save on time sake is it possible to get that i00SpellCheck.dll messages to me from this site? It sounds like I just need that 1 single file from someone like yourself (the creator) and I can just reference it to my project I'm using? Let me know what you think I can attach a screenshot of the errors if you feel it would be better to tackle the list of errors I'm getting. (I know one of the errors refers to the office but I have office installed the latest version). Let me know what you think?

https://imgur.com/a/q9X7PVH

HI i00

Last time you assisted me where the screen was resizing, which seemed to work. Unfortunately, I have run into instances where it is no longer working, even on .NET framework 4.7.2. So far all the machines i have found it on seems to be machines with a high resolution, but yet they have a zoom factor on it. (E.G. 4k screens).

Please can you assist me in this again. If you like, I have access to one of these machines if you want to organise a look into it.

Thanks
    T0PGun

HI i00

Last time you assisted me where the screen was resizing, which seemed to work. Unfortunately, I have run into instances where it is no longer working, even on .NET framework 4.7.2. So far all the machines i have found it on seems to be machines with a high resolution, but yet they have a zoom factor on it. (E.G. 4k screens).

Please can you assist me in this again. If you like, I have access to one of these machines if you want to organise a look into it.

Thanks
    T0PGun
    Can you tell me what the symptoms are?

Thanks,
    Kris

While, if I take this piece of code:
    Code:
    If InStr(SCRUD, "C") > 0 Then
                Startup.RB_New.Enabled = True
                Startup.RB_Copy.Enabled = True
                Startup.RB_Reports.Enabled = True
                If TB_OLID.Text = Nothing Then
                    Startup.RB_Save.Enabled = True
                    Startup.RB_REW_Copy.Enabled = Startup.RB_Save.Enabled
                    Startup.RB_REW_Paste.Enabled = Startup.RB_Save.Enabled
                    Startup.RB_Imports.Enabled = True
                    TB_LID.ReadOnly = False
                    TB_LID.EnableSpellCheck
                    DirectCast(TB_LID.SpellCheck, SpellCheckTextBox).RenderCompatibility = True
                    TB_Desc.ReadOnly = False
                    TB_Desc.EnableSpellCheck
                    DirectCast(TB_Desc.SpellCheck, SpellCheckTextBox).RenderCompatibility = True
                    CTB_PLID.Enabled = True
                    CTB_LT.Enabled = True
                    MTB_Qty.ReadOnly = False
                    CB_Doc.Enabled = True
                    If Not IsNothing(CB_Status) Then If CB_Status.Text = "No Analysis" Then CB_Status.Enabled = False Else CB_Status.Enabled = True
                End If
            End If
    Now, if i comment out the "TB_LID.EnableSpellCheck" and the "TB_Desc.EnableSpellCheck" the application works fine but without the spell checker of cause. But then I enable it, it does exactly the same thing as the images i posted on Oct 10, 2018.

Can you tell me what the symptoms are?

Thanks,
    Kris
    Hi Kris,

Any luck?

Thanks
    Brad

Hi Kris,

Any luck?

Thanks
    Brad
    This is an issue with WPF stuff in WinForms...
    The only thing that I used it with was the Image Filter...
    Try removing all references to:
    PresentationCore, PresentationFramework, and WindowsBase
    ... and see what it complains about.

Regards,
    Kris

This is an issue with WPF stuff in WinForms...
    The only thing that I used it with was the Image Filter...
    Try removing all references to:
    PresentationCore, PresentationFramework, and WindowsBase
    ... and see what it complains about.

Regards,
    Kris
    Hi Kris,

I removed the references and got 224 errors:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
    Error BC30002 Type 'DoubleAnimation' is not defined. i00SpellCheck D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\i00SpellCheck\Misc\Window Animation\WindowAnimation.vb 57 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'FrameworkElement' is not defined. i00SpellCheck D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\i00SpellCheck\Misc\Window Animation\WindowAnimation.vb 58 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'DependencyProperty' is not defined. i00SpellCheck D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\i00SpellCheck\Misc\Window Animation\WindowAnimation.vb 58 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'Storyboard' is not defined. i00SpellCheck D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\i00SpellCheck\Misc\Window Animation\WindowAnimation.vb 215 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'Window' is not defined. i00SpellCheck D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\i00SpellCheck\Misc\Window Animation\WindowAnimation.vb 217 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'DoubleAnimation' is not defined. i00SpellCheck D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\i00SpellCheck\Misc\Window Animation\WindowAnimation.vb 219 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'Completed' cannot be found. i00SpellCheck D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\i00SpellCheck\Misc\Window Animation\WindowAnimation.vb 229 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.SpellCheckControlBase' is not defined. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 21 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'iTestHarness' is not defined. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 22 Active
    Error BC30284 sub 'Load' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a sub in a base class. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 27 Active
    Error BC30284 property 'ControlTypes' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a property in a base class. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 38 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'SettingsChanged' cannot be found. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 51 Active
    Error BC30284 property 'Control' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a property in a base class. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 81 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'Menu.AddSpellItemsToMenu' is not defined. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 96 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.Menu.AddSpellItemsToMenu.SpellItemEventArgs' is not defined. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 115 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'WordAdded' cannot be found. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 115 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.Menu.AddSpellItemsToMenu.SpellItemEventArgs' is not defined. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 123 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'WordChanged' cannot be found. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 123 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.Menu.AddSpellItemsToMenu.SpellItemEventArgs' is not defined. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 129 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'WordIgnored' cannot be found. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 129 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.Menu.AddSpellItemsToMenu.SpellItemEventArgs' is not defined. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 137 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'WordRemoved' cannot be found. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 137 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.SpellCheckControlBase.SpellCheckCustomPaintEventArgs' is not defined. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 156 Active
    Error BC31029 Method 'ErrorStyle_SpellCheckErrorPaint' cannot handle event 'SpellCheckErrorPaint' because they do not have a compatible signature. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 156 Active
    Error BC31029 Method 'ErrorStyle_SpellCheckErrorPaint' cannot handle event 'SpellCheckErrorPaint' because they do not have a compatible signature. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 156 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'SpellCheckCustomPaintEventArgs' is not defined. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 192 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'SpellCheckCustomPaintEventArgs' is not defined. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 193 Active
    Error BC32042 Too few type arguments to 'Dictionary(Of TKey, TValue)'. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 197 Active
    Error BC30284 sub 'RepaintControl' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a sub in a base class. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 229 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.iTestHarness' is not defined. FastColoredTextBoxPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\3rd Party\FastColoredTextBoxPlugin\SpellCheckFastColoredTextBox.vb 462 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'ControlExtension' is not defined. KonamiCode D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\KonamiCode\KonamiCode.vb 23 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'iTestHarness' is not defined. KonamiCode D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\KonamiCode\KonamiCode.vb 24 Active
    Error BC30284 property 'ControlTypes' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a property in a base class. KonamiCode D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\KonamiCode\KonamiCode.vb 34 Active
    Error BC30284 sub 'Load' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a sub in a base class. KonamiCode D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\KonamiCode\KonamiCode.vb 44 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.iTestHarness' is not defined. KonamiCode D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\KonamiCode\KonamiCode.vb 368 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.SpellCheckControlBase' is not defined. LabelPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\LabelPlugin\SpellCheckLabel.vb 20 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'iTestHarness' is not defined. LabelPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\LabelPlugin\SpellCheckLabel.vb 21 Active
    Error BC30284 sub 'Load' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a sub in a base class. LabelPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\LabelPlugin\SpellCheckLabel.vb 28 Active
    Error BC30284 property 'ControlTypes' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a property in a base class. LabelPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\LabelPlugin\SpellCheckLabel.vb 50 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'SettingsChanged' cannot be found. LabelPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\LabelPlugin\SpellCheckLabel.vb 57 Active
    Error BC30284 property 'Control' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a property in a base class. LabelPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\LabelPlugin\SpellCheckLabel.vb 69 Active
    Error BC30284 sub 'RepaintControl' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a sub in a base class. LabelPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\LabelPlugin\SpellCheckLabel.vb 86 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.iTestHarness' is not defined. LabelPlugin D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\LabelPlugin\SpellCheckLabel.vb 237 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.BufferedPanel' is not defined. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\clsGrid.vb 19 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.HTMLToolTip.ToolTipPopup' is not defined. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\clsGrid.vb 74 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'Paint' cannot be found. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\clsGrid.vb 316 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.WindowAnimation' is not defined. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\frmPerformanceMonitor.Designer.vb 3 Active
    Error BC30284 sub 'Dispose' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a sub in a base class. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\frmPerformanceMonitor.Designer.vb 7 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.tsiColorPicker' is not defined. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\frmPerformanceMonitor.Designer.vb 180 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.MenuTextSeperator' is not defined. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\frmPerformanceMonitor.Designer.vb 182 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.MenuTextSeperator' is not defined. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\frmPerformanceMonitor.Designer.vb 183 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.tsiColorPicker' is not defined. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\frmPerformanceMonitor.Designer.vb 184 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'Load' cannot be found. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\frmPerformanceMonitor.vb 124 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'Disposed' cannot be found. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\frmPerformanceMonitor.vb 219 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'ColorChanged' cannot be found. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\frmPerformanceMonitor.vb 266 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'ColorChanged' cannot be found. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\frmPerformanceMonitor.vb 270 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.MenuTextSeperator' is not defined. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\frmPerformanceMonitor.vb 489 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.HTMLMenuItem' is not defined. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\frmPerformanceMonitor.vb 504 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.tsiColorPicker' is not defined. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\frmPerformanceMonitor.vb 571 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.tsiColorPicker' is not defined. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\frmPerformanceMonitor.vb 572 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'ColorChanged' cannot be found. PrefMon D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Components\PrefMon\frmPerformanceMonitor.vb 582 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.PluginWeight' is not defined. TextBoxPrinter D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxPrinter\TextBoxPrinter.vb 22 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'ControlExtension' is not defined. TextBoxPrinter D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxPrinter\TextBoxPrinter.vb 24 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'iTestHarness' is not defined. TextBoxPrinter D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxPrinter\TextBoxPrinter.vb 25 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'extTextBoxContextMenu' is not defined. TextBoxPrinter D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxPrinter\TextBoxPrinter.vb 33 Active
    Error BC30284 property 'ControlTypes' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a property in a base class. TextBoxPrinter D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxPrinter\TextBoxPrinter.vb 39 Active
    Error BC30284 property 'RequiredExtensions' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a property in a base class. TextBoxPrinter D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxPrinter\TextBoxPrinter.vb 45 Active
    Error BC30284 sub 'Load' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a sub in a base class. TextBoxPrinter D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxPrinter\TextBoxPrinter.vb 56 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'MenuOpening' cannot be found. TextBoxPrinter D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxPrinter\TextBoxPrinter.vb 146 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.iTestHarness' is not defined. TextBoxPrinter D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxPrinter\TextBoxPrinter.vb 344 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.HTMLToolTip' is not defined. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\SpeechEngineHelper.vb 54 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.HTMLToolTip.TipClickEventArgs' is not defined. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\SpeechEngineHelper.vb 177 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'TipClick' cannot be found. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\SpeechEngineHelper.vb 177 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'TipClosed' cannot be found. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\SpeechEngineHelper.vb 181 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.MenuTextSeperator' is not defined. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\SpeechEngineHelper.vb 277 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.HTMLMenuItem' is not defined. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\SpeechEngineHelper.vb 279 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.extTextBoxContextMenu.StandardContextMenuStrip.StandardToolStripMenuItem' is not defined. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\SpeechEngineHelper.vb 281 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.extTextBoxContextMenu.StandardContextMenuStrip.StandardToolStripMenuItem' is not defined. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\SpeechEngineHelper.vb 492 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.PluginWeight' is not defined. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\TextBoxSpeechRecognition.vb 22 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.ControlExtension' is not defined. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\TextBoxSpeechRecognition.vb 24 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'iTestHarness' is not defined. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\TextBoxSpeechRecognition.vb 25 Active
    Error BC30284 sub 'Load' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a sub in a base class. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\TextBoxSpeechRecognition.vb 30 Active
    Error BC30284 property 'RequiredExtensions' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a property in a base class. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\TextBoxSpeechRecognition.vb 42 Active
    Error BC30284 property 'ControlTypes' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a property in a base class. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\TextBoxSpeechRecognition.vb 49 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'extTextBoxContextMenu' is not defined. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\TextBoxSpeechRecognition.vb 61 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.iTestHarness' is not defined. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\TextBoxSpeechRecognition.vb 149 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.extTextBoxContextMenu.StandardContextMenuStrip.StandardToolStripItem' is not defined. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\TextBoxSpeechRecognition.vb 255 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.HTMLMenuItem' is not defined. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\TextBoxSpeechRecognition.vb 259 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.extTextBoxContextMenu.StandardContextMenuStrip.StandardToolStripItem' is not defined. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\TextBoxSpeechRecognition.vb 260 Active
    Error BC30590 Event 'MenuOpening' cannot be found. TextBoxSpeechRecognition D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxSpeechRecognition\TextBoxSpeechRecognition.vb 267 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.PluginWeight' is not defined. TextBoxTranslator D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxTranslator\TextBoxTranslator.vb 22 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'i00SpellCheck.ControlExtension' is not defined. TextBoxTranslator D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxTranslator\TextBoxTranslator.vb 24 Active
    Error BC30002 Type 'iTestHarness' is not defined. TextBoxTranslator D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxTranslator\TextBoxTranslator.vb 25 Active
    Error BC30284 sub 'Load' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a sub in a base class. TextBoxTranslator D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxTranslator\TextBoxTranslator.vb 30 Active
    Error BC30284 property 'RequiredExtensions' cannot be declared 'Overrides' because it does not override a property in a base class. TextBoxTranslator D:\###\i00 SpellCheck\Plugins\TextBoxTranslator\TextBoxTranslator.vb 122 Active
    Error...

Hi Kris,

I removed the references and got 224 errors:
    The only relevant errors here are probably the WindowAnimation ones ... because i00SpellCheck failed to build it complains about everything that uses i00SpellCheck aswell ... I HATE THIS ... doesn't show the cascaded errors, either does the MSBuild command...
    anyway...
    Remove i00SpellCheck\Misc\Window Animation\WindowAnimation.vb..

There will be some errors about WindowAnimation ... replace the Inherits WindowAnimation lines with Inherits System.Windows.Form
    Search for: 'remove the opening animation
    ... and delete that comment + the two following If statements...

Then you should be right to go.

Kris

The only relevant errors here are probably the WindowAnimation ones ... because i00SpellCheck failed to build it complains about everything that uses i00SpellCheck aswell ... I HATE THIS ... doesn't show the cascaded errors, either does the MSBuild command...
    anyway...
    Remove i00SpellCheck\Misc\Window Animation\WindowAnimation.vb..

There will be some errors about WindowAnimation ... replace the Inherits WindowAnimation lines with Inherits System.Windows.Form
    Search for: 'remove the opening animation
    ... and delete that comment + the two following If statements...

Then you should be right to go.

Kris
    Hi Kris

Deleting the WindowAnimation and all vb code under it got rid of most of the errors.
    Unfortunatly, I am still sitting with one error. This is as follows:

Severity Code Description Project Path File Line Suppression State
    Error BC30002 Type 'System.Windows.Media.Effects.Effect' is not defined. i00SpellCheck D:\...\i00SpellCheck\Misc\Image Filters\Filters D:\...\i00SpellCheck\Misc\Image Filters\Filters\ApplyWPFEffect.vb 15 Active

Hi Kris

Deleting the WindowAnimation and all vb code under it got rid of most of the errors.
    Unfortunatly, I am still sitting with one error. This is as follows:

Severity Code Description Project Path File Line Suppression State
    Error BC30002 Type 'System.Windows.Media.Effects.Effect' is not defined. i00SpellCheck D:\...\i00SpellCheck\Misc\Image Filters\Filters D:\...\i00SpellCheck\Misc\Image Filters\Filters\ApplyWPFEffect.vb 15 Active
    Just delete the file altogether ...
    It should not be referenced since you removed the content of the blur filter

Kris

Just delete the file altogether ...
    It should not be referenced since you removed the content of the blur filter

Kris
    Hi Kris, I deleted it, and found some additional code that referred to the windows animation, so I commentted it out to. I then successfully rebuilt the DLL and reapplied it to my project. Afterwards, i recompiled my project and ran it, and started testing it, only to have it still doing the exact same thing.

Any other ideas?

Thanks
    Brad

Hi Kris, I deleted it, and found some additional code that referred to the windows animation, so I commentted it out to. I then successfully rebuilt the DLL and reapplied it to my project. Afterwards, i recompiled my project and ran it, and started testing it, only to have it still doing the exact same thing.

Any other ideas?

Thanks
    Brad
    Hi Kris

Any other ideas, I really need to get to the bottom of this as it is irritating users.

Thanks in advance
    Brad

Hi Kris

Any other ideas, I really need to get to the bottom of this as it is irritating users.

Thanks in advance
    Brad
    The only thing that alters the DPI is the use of WPF in Winforms... if you have removed all references to WPF in everything and fixed the errors that I have pointed out this should work.

I use (a customized version) of this library across ~240 computers in our organization without issue.. about 25% have non-standard DPIs.

Kris

I am using i00 Spell check in my project

Smile Re: i00 Spell Check and Control Extensions - No Third Party Components Required

Just came across this program. Cool. I have it loaded into my project and I can call up the dialog box, but I am unsure how to call the menu. that is what I really need. something that will notify the user that a word is misspelled, and they can correct by right clicking. I see it in your screen shots so I know it is possible , but I am struggling with how to do it.

Thank you Kris(i00), for your wonderful library. I have incorporated it into my soon to be commercial work (For now free), it is called Manuscribe, Manuscript editor for Authors, who would want to publish their books (like Scrivener). Any one interested can download and use.
    Thanks again
    Link to download Download Manuscribe 0.3

I am using i00SpellCheck in my projects. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by wakgtech View Post
    I see it in your screen shots so I know it is possible , but I am struggling with how to do it.
    Sorry about the delay, will try to be more active on here :P..

How exactly are you trying to notify the user, do you mean the red underlines?

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Thank you Kris(i00), for your wonderful library. I have incorporated it into my soon to be commercial work (For now free), it is called Manuscribe, Manuscript editor for Authors, who would want to publish their books (like Scrivener). Any one interested can download and use.
    Thanks again
    Link to download Download Manuscribe 0.3
    Cool, also cheers for the credit on your page

is that a rich text control in your screenshot?
    I ask because unfortunately there is no good way to draw over the control.
    Also you state "it might slow down or flicker your document", it shouldn't flicker unless you have RenderCompatibility = True... do you need that?
    Also I am waiting for https://github.com/Klegy/CSharpWriter to be more complete (support tables), then I plan on making a plugin for that which should allow fast flicker free drawing .

I am using i00 Spell check in my project

Does this source exist any where, please help. The CodeProject link goes to the authors website, which nolonger exists

deleted
    The best friend of any programmer is a search engine
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom" (J. Rohn)
    “They did not know it was impossible so they did it” (Mark Twain)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast