20130521 - i00 Spell Check and Control Extensions -No Third Party Components Required - Page 7-VBForums
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: 20130521 - i00 Spell Check and Control Extensions -No Third Party Components Required

Re: 20130521 - i00 Spell Check and Control Extensions -No Third Party Components Requ

Hello i00, thank you for providing such useful project for the community!
    I'd like to ask, is this compatible with VS2017? I tried to open the project, some forms are just unable to open.
    Here's what the Designer view said:
    The designer could not be shown for this file because none of the classes within it can be designed. The designer inspected the following classes in the file: SpellCheckDialog --- The base class 'i00SpellCheck.WindowAnimation' could not be loaded. Ensure the assembly has been referenced and that all projects have been built.
    I'd like to implement only Spell Check dialogue for my project.
    Thanks in advance!

Re: 20130521 - i00 Spell Check and Control Extensions -No Third Party Components Requ

I am using i00 Spell check in my project.
    Great work! Easy to implement and works exactly as described!

Randy Toye

Hello...
    So I have implemented it to my project, however I want to know one thing.. is there a way to disable the Window Animation?
    Since Windows 7 already has animation when the window opens anyway so I want to disable this. Could anyone give a hint what should I change?

Thanks.

1/2 way accross the galaxy.. and then some

Quote Originally Posted by Ran_TH View Post
    Hello...
    So I have implemented it to my project, however I want to know one thing.. is there a way to disable the Window Animation?
    Since Windows 7 already has animation when the window opens anyway so I want to disable this. Could anyone give a hint what should I change?

Thanks.
    Open the forms designer and where it says inherits ... At the top.. change that to inherits windows.form

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by i00 View Post
    Open the forms designer and where it says inherits ... At the top.. change that to inherits windows.form

Kris
    Thank you!
    Btw say that I have collections of string that I would like to check...
    These strings needs to be has specified index/keys.
    Is there a way I could check all of them at once instead of per string? I don't want the user to click Close to confirm changes per string checked.

Or maybe at least how to make the spell check auto close by itself after spell check complete...I've been stepping through the codes but I don't find the lines for Close button...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567