Hi All,

when I build my Service Library I do not receive any Errors. Pressing F5 I expect my service to run and the WCF TEST Client to appear.

Within my App.Config file I have left the baseAddress to the default of :
localhost:8732/Design_Time_Addresses/wcfBorderauxIRSService/Service1/

I receive a long error with the header stating that WcfSvcHost Encountered a critical error:
Code:
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'file://\\ch\data\users\wcrawley\my documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\wcfBorderauxIRSService\wcfBorderauxIRSService\bin\Debug\wcfBorderauxIRSService.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
File name: 'file://\\ch\data\users\wcrawley\my documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\wcfBorderauxIRSService\wcfBorderauxIRSService\bin\Debug\wcfBorderauxIRSService.dll' ---> System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName assemblyRef)
   at Microsoft.Tools.SvcHost.ServiceHostHelper.LoadServiceAssembly(String svcAssemblyPath)
From the Solution Explorer if I right click on 'Service references', there are no services. If I press the Discover button if finds the address declared in the App.Config file above and places it in the Services Window. As soon as I press the '+' button to expand the service, I recieve the same error as above.

I do not have a client project attached at the moment.