Is there any compnent I can add to add a mac-like
    dock to my application?

I'm about to be a PowerPoster! Hack's Avatar

Re: Mac dock for my application

What is a "mac-like dock"?

Look at this code:

http://chakkaradeep.wordpress.com/20...ld-aero-style/

It's C# and WPF, but might give you an idea on how to do things.

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    What is a "mac-like dock"?
    Take a look at mac os x's dock.

<sarcasm>Right... because everyone just happens to have a copy of Mac OS X lying around...
    I mean, this is a dock....

</sarcasm>

How about just taking 5-10 minutes to explain what it is you're looking for.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Hyperactive Member

Stay on topic guys. Search for 'RocketDock'. Thats what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoslize View Post
    Stay on topic guys. Search for 'RocketDock'. Thats what I mean.
    Haha... we have been on target. Problem is that you're expecting us to do your work for you. Doesn't work like that in the real world or here. How about YOU taking just 5-10 minutes of YOUR time to write up a short little blurb describing WHAT it is you are looking for so that WE aren't wasting an hour of our time researching something for YOU. We're volunteers here. We're not getting paid to do this. We do this because we want to. But we also expect a little effort put forth first. Now, if you want to hire me by the hour (and don't come cheap, and with a 2-hr minimum) then I'd be willing to do all the research for you.

If you like, take a few moments, and read the "How to remove eels from your hovercraft" link in my sig. Or, if you rather not, that's fine. But the least you can do is to put forth some effort to write up a spec, it doesn't need to go into real depth, but a couple screen shots, some description of the functionality you're looking for, etc.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Hyperactive Member

Sorry. I don't expect you to just provide me with a code. I was asking, if there's a toolbox compnenet because iv'e seen one but i couldn't find it's download.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNZbVQcAJYo - That's the dock.

I'm about to be a PowerPoster! Hack's Avatar

The off topic chit chat has been removed.

If you have something to contribute to the OP's original question, then by all means do.

If you do not, then by all means don't.