hey everyone. well for the past three days i have been working on a simple rpg game and have gotten pretty far in it and have the main concept of it down. So far i have editable houses, enemys, inventory, shop, and weapons. I thought i would have a beta released because i want some feedback. Give me some ideas and suggestions that i can add into the game! Thanks guys! TO ENTER THE SHOPS, HOUSES, FIGHT MONSTERS, ETC PRESS THE "E" KEY!! Also it isn't very graphicy because well I've never used like drawings or anything in vb. This is Just something I've developed for fun and hope to get it off it's feet in later time. So give me feedback!!

(A UPDATE) I am about to upload a new version of it where you can buy your own armor shop and edit the name, shop introduction, and item prices. So far its only the armor shop because its taking me such a long time and i have to get off soon. To make the shop system it took me about...2 hours. The main point of it is the prices you put practically decided how much money you will make. So if you have a low price more people will buy it. So if you have it at 5gp then you will probably get 1-15 people that buy it (its random) and then you multiply it by five so thats a few hundred gp. Give me feedback though! (A UPDATE)

Game Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?flchw8lc1mxobn1

Dont say add more weapons and stuff because i know that and im working on it