HTML parsing updated to work with the new VBForums layout using vBulletin v4.2.0 (May 09, 2013).
Note: Overall sloppy code structure, still uses some VB6 style codes, etc,..
Also see: [VB10] Parsing VBForums New Layout (vBulletin v4.2.0)
VB10 - Updates
v220.127.116.11 - June 02, 2013
* Re-added support to open threads to their last page (if more then 1 page).
v18.104.22.168 - May 25, 2013 - Not released to public.
* Update slider form with custom Linklabel control.
v22.214.171.124 - May 24, 2013 - Not released to public.
* Changes to slider form for LinkClicked, Not released to public.
v126.96.36.199 - May 09, 2013
* Update/Fix parsing for vBulletin v4.2.0.
* Change cursors for slider form.
* Update code to check for vBulletin Message.
v188.8.131.52 - March, 01, 2013 - Not released to public.
* Added option to disable Tooltips on Threads(Link labels).
* Added some spacing between link labels. (Margin = New Padding(0, 1, 0, 1)
* Scrolling threads with scrollbar minimum scroll or mouse wheel now scrolls to next thread (link label).
* Couldnt scroll threads on manual update/first usage.
* Now only launches URLs in the link labels if left-mouse button clicks.