HTML parsing updated to work with the new VBForums layout using vBulletin v4.2.0.
Note: Overall sloppy code structure, still uses some VB6 style codes, etc,.. still testing...
Also see: [VB10] Parsing VBForums New Layout (vBulletin v4.2.0)
VB10 - Updates
v184.108.40.206 - May 09, 2013
* Fix parsing for vBulletin v4.2.0.
* Change cursors for slider form.
* Update code to check for vBulletin Message.
v220.127.116.11 - March, 01, 2013
* Added option to disable Tooltips on Threads(Link labels).
* Added some spacing between link labels. (Margin = New Padding(0, 1, 0, 1)
* Scrolling threads with scrollbar minimum scroll or mouse wheel now scrolls to next thread (link label).
* Couldnt scroll threads on manual update/first usage.
* Now only launches URLs in the link labels if left-mouse button clicks.