With the help of NickThissen, I've put together an inherited ListBox control that allows the item's height to allow multiple lines of text be shown. Here are some properties to make note of:
- DrawDivider (Boolean) - Determines whether a horizontal line is drawn between the items or not.
- DividerColor (Color) - The color of the divider line.
- DividerThickness (Single) - The thickness of the divider line.
- MultilineEnabled (Boolean) - Controls whether the ListBox allows the item's height to grow to span multiple lines or not. If set to false the ListBox behaves like a normal ListBox except that a divider line may still be drawn between the items.
- DrawMode - This is fixed at OwnerDrawVariable to allow the item's to be drawn multilined or normal.
To use the control, simply add the MultilineListbox.vb file to your project, build the solution then use like any other control.