Apr 24th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Stack Overflow moderator
Important update - fixed bugs, now version 0.5.1
A customizable TabControl? No way! Now it's here. It is a bit slow on old computers, but I'm working on that.
I've been stuck with the default TabControl forever, and been held back by its limitations.
- Customizable tab headers (using the XTabStyle.IHeaderRenderer interface)
- Optional double-buffering (use the DoubleBuffer write-only property)
- Great design-time support
- Transparent and semi-transparent background colors
- And much more!
Features I hope to release in later versions:
- Additional default IHeaderRenderers
- Smart Tags
- More speed
- Property descriptions and XML comments
- An overflow list
- The ability to change tabs by clicking instead of using the SelectedIndex property
- More events
Enjoy! Please let me know about any bugs, this is version 0.5.
Source code available here.
Last edited by minitech; Apr 25th, 2010 at 06:23 PM.
Reason: Updated to version 0.5.1