Thread: WebBrowser - Delete cookies etc

Threaded View

Lively Member

Post WebBrowser - Delete cookies etc

VB.Net

If you're using the default WebBrowser control and would like to clear your Cookies, History, Forms Data etc then the following can do this. If using a button/menu item to perform this then just add one of the following into the button or menu item's click event.

Code:
    'Temporary Internet Files
    System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("rundll32.exe", "InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 8")

'Cookies()
    System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("rundll32.exe", "InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 2")

'History()
    System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("rundll32.exe", "InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 1")

'Form(Data)
    System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("rundll32.exe", "InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 16")

'Passwords()
    System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("rundll32.exe", "InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 32")

'Delete(All)
    System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("rundll32.exe", "InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 255")

'Delete All – Also delete files and settings stored by add-ons 
    System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("rundll32.exe", "InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 4351")
    Last edited by wearmc; Apr 16th, 2010 at 04:26 AM.
    Regards
    Colin

If my comments helped please remember to add to my reputation using Rate This Post.

If your problem has been resolved please mark the thread resolved using the "Mark Thread Resolved" link in thread tools.

CodeBank Submissions: 1) WebBrowser - Delete cookies etc 2) Import My.Settings from previous build version