Thread: [RESOLVED] [VB6] Strategy Game Frame View Window!!

Resolved [RESOLVED] [VB6] Strategy Game Frame View Window!!

Here is the best kind of control, that would help all of you budding strategy game programmers working on your projects. Well here are the tools to help you do your work, with less pain and frustration, in programming and designing your user interface and processes as well!!
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Nov 2nd, 2010 at 08:52 PM.
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

I'm about to be a PowerPoster! Hack's Avatar

Re: [VB6] Strategy Game Frame View Window!!

Thank you for your CodeBank submission.

Per this CodeBank policy, I have edited your attachment and removed all compiled code.

We welcome and appreciate all entries into our Codebank, but ask that source code only be included with anything attached.

Thank you.

In addition, given the nature of the submission, Game Programming would be a more appropriate location and that is why I have moved it here.

woooooooooooooow tis is very nice .... thank you my friend

I am trying to write in DirectX and PCI Express force calls to it as well. But first that is Version v1.00!!
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Has the attachment been removed?

Pardon me for the newbie question. However, I've never installed something like this. Mind telling me where the files go?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraizer View Post
    Pardon me for the newbie question. However, I've never installed something like this. Mind telling me where the files go?
    Answer: c:\windows\system32

Thank you much, kind sir/madam. I'll give it a whirl and see if I can't get you some feedback after I've tinkered with it long enough.

Hmm, Seems as if there's no directories in System32 that remotely match any files or folders in your rar archive. . .

Is the whole images and Modules directory as well as the system files just plop right into System32?

I'm on Windows 7 if that helps any.

EDIT: Sorry for double post. Most vb forums I visit have an automerge where they automatically merge double posts . . . Guess not here.

Just copy it right into the System32 folder. It will take care of itself, there. But compile the source code and the project files into a OCX file, though...