Hi!

I have googled a lot looking for step by step tutorials on how to set up an office network with windows 2003 server and vista clients. To my surprise I couldn't find any. If someone here can give me some step by step hints or direct me to any tutorials I would be very grateful. Here is teh deal

* We have a WIndows 2003 server hardware + 2003 server licence

* 8 vista desktop machines

* 6 static IP addresses from our ISP

WHat I need advice on ( I ave been working with computers (mostly software) development for the past 10 years so no deeper explanations are needed)

* How to confgure the IP addresses for the server and clients, the Windows 2003 server should be accessible from the outside as a web server.

* The server should host a AD network for the company users as well as private disk space and public folders (e.g. file server)

* The server should act as adomain controllant for the office domain

* THe server should act as a DHCP server for the clients

WHat I need help with is how to set the IP Addresses. We have a gateway/router at xxx.xxx.xxx.201 and 202-206 as static internet addresses. 207 is the broadcast and 255.255.255.248 is netmask.

Should the server have both 80.xxx.xxx.202 and 10.0.0.1 (or whatever) both external and internal ip addresses or how should I set it up?

When I log on using the clients, I want to select the domain MYDOMAIN\MYUSERNAME and then log on with the home folder already mapped. I take it some startup script is needed.

Lots of info here, by primary concern is that I am unsure how to confiure then many ip addresses and DHCP. If someone can help me wit that I can figure out the rest on my own I think.

kind regards
Henrik