dcsimg

Thread: [RESOLVED] Save Form Details Inside Another EXE File?

Resolved [RESOLVED] Save Form Details Inside Another EXE File?

I am trying to save Form details, that are defined at run-time into an EXE file. How do I go about doing this? The things that I want to save to the EXE file, are Visible, Caption and finally Name.
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 32-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Ambra Pasta | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquior | Ambar Tavern |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Re: Save Form Details Inside Another EXE File?

why save those details into an exe file?
    you can use a config text file, ini file or registry settings that any exe can read from

But I need to somehow compile the files into an exe file. I am making some sort of compiler program, for my program that I am making.
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 32-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Ambra Pasta | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquior | Ambar Tavern |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

"Digital Revolution"

Here's an example I made for someone else awhile ago, see if it helps:
    http://www.vbforums.com/attachment.p...3&d=1210377949

Your link doesn't work properly. Something is very wrong with it!!

Sorry about that, I had downloaded the program from that site. Why didn't you just have the program, as an attachment on the Forum?

Mars base one Username: Jim Davis Password: yCrm33

@DigiRev just copied the link (url) that points to that attachment. It is also points to vbforums.com, its not an outside link.