Thread: vb6 background music Need help

vb6 background music Need help

any know how i add background music to my project form

Re: vb6 background music Need help

When using the Microsoft Multimedia Control, you need a textbox, a command button and the Multimedia control on the Form, in which you need to have play the music or background sounds. Make the music control, textbox and the command button all Visible = False.

Code:
    mmcAudio.Command = "Play"
    mmcAudio.Command = "Stop"
    mmcAudio.Command = "Pause"
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

what type of music file u want to play? if u want to play it from specific location then u can use media player control, if u want to compile with ur project then add ur music as resource file.
    Seenu

If this post is useful, pls don't forget to Rate this post.
    Pls mark thread as resolved once ur problem solved.
    ADO Tutorial Variable types SP6 for VB6, MsFlexGrid fast fill, Sorting Algorithms

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoBull View Post
    Why do you need any of those?
    The textbox for the filename and the folder path as well. The command button for the play, stop, pause etc. This is the way that I did it. But then went onto resource files and then used other commands to do so.
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

If audio file is distributed to application folder then you just provide the app.path.
    Resource would be fine when you don't want anyone to access your media directly so they all embeded into exe.
    The button isn't necessary as well - only when you need user to control when audio needs to be played and when not without showing MMC control..