Thread: aspire 7520 battery light and on/off button blinking

aspire 7520 battery light and on/off button blinking

my acer aspire 7520 not charge the baterry, it´s not a cable problem or transformer problem. With the battery, it works perfect but i have only 20 min more. When i connect it to the electricity, the battery light and the on/off buttons (orange and green resp) start blinking aprox. once per second. I can´t find wath this error mean... HEEEELPPPPPP!!!!

Re: aspire 7520 battery light and on/off button blinking

i dont have an acer aspire, but my laptop lights blink like that if i dont have it hooked to a charger and try to turn it on with a low battery.

how can you be sure it is not a transformer issue?
    My light show youtube page (it's made the news) www.youtube.com/@artnet2twinkly
    Contact me on the socials www.facebook.com/lordorwell

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Orwell View Post
    i dont have an acer aspire, but my laptop lights blink like that if i dont have it hooked to a charger and try to turn it on with a low battery.

how can you be sure it is not a transformer issue?
    Because i tried with a different one, and it do the same in my laptop, and mine works OK in the other laptop.
    The blinking start once i plug it to the electricity, with the charge from the baterry, the laptop works perfect. The proble, start a week ago and do the same periodically but sometimes it work. Now I tried many times and nothing...

well the charging circuitry is in the laptop itself. You need to take it back.
    My light show youtube page (it's made the news) www.youtube.com/@artnet2twinkly
    Contact me on the socials www.facebook.com/lordorwell