Thread: raiseEvent

Addicted Member

raiseEvent

hello,

i would like to ask if how to work with raiseEvent..

i want to call btnCheck_click() event from Class A to Class B...how will i handle this..?..any help will greatly appreciated..

thanks in advance..
    glen

Re: raiseEvent

Can you give us a clearer picture of exactly what's happening? I assume that Class A and Class B are both forms, correct? What's there relationship? Does one create the other? At what point do you want to invoke this button click? Is it when one of the forms closes? Is it displayed by calling Show or ShowDialog?

As you can hopefully tell, for us to confidently provide you with a solution we need a FULL and CLEAR description of what you're trying to achieve.

Addicted Member

yes,a have 2 forms.

from form1,i want to call an event located at form2..how will i handle this..am i going to use raiseEvent here? or not needed..

tnx..

You don't call events. Events are raised, which causes event handlers to be invoked. Which form creates the other? I'm guessing that form1 displays form2 and then you want to update form1 when something happens on form2. Is that correct? If so, what do you want to do on form1 and what is happening on form2. When I said we need a full and clear description I was suggesting that you provide that full and clear description.