Thread: Blackjack Help!

Exclamation Blackjack Help!

Well i was making a blackjack game and i got this error

Code:
     Linking...
    Blackjack.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl whoWins(int,int)" (?whoWins@@YAXHH@Z) referenced in function _main
    Blackjack.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl announceResult(bool,int)" (?announceResult@@YAX_NH@Z) referenced in function _main
    Blackjack.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl announceHand(int)" (?announceHand@@YAXH@Z) referenced in function "int __cdecl drawAndAddCardToHand(int,bool &)" (?drawAndAddCardToHand@@YAHHAA_N@Z)
    Blackjack.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl announceCard(int)" (?announceCard@@YAXH@Z) referenced in function "int __cdecl drawAndAddCardToHand(int,bool &)" (?drawAndAddCardToHand@@YAHHAA_N@Z)
    C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Blackjack\Debug\Blackjack.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals
    Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Blackjack\Blackjack\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
    Blackjack - 5 error(s), 0 warning(s)
    Any help would be great!
    if you have any questions about this game ask!

Frenzied Member

Re: Blackjack Help!

You aren't linking to correct libraries.

I assume you're using Visual Studio >= 2005 ? so just go to Project -> [app name] Properties -> Configuration Properties -> Linker -> Input -> Additional Dependencies

where you specify the additional libraries to link to.