Hi, I have two forms. In the first form there is a button a datagridview control. When the user clicks the button the second form opens. In the second form there are some textboxes that the user must fill. In the second form there are two buttons. When the user cllicks the first button it must fill the equivalent table (i.e. Table_1) that exists in the database and also add this record (all the fields) in the datagridview that exists in the first form without closing the second form. Does anyone know how can I bind/show in the datagridview the equivalent records??
Here is my code but it works good only the insert statement. It is on the button's click event of the second form:

Private Sub BtnApply_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles BtnApply.Click

objConnection.Open()
objDataAdapter.InsertCommand = New SqlCommand()
objDataAdapter.InsertCommand.Connection = objConnection

objDataAdapter.InsertCommand.CommandText = "INSERT INTO AlterAddress " & _
"(TxtAddress,TxtAddress2,TxtRegion,TxtCity,TxtResponsible,TxtZipCode,TxtPhone1,TxtPhone2,TxtMobPhone )" & _
"VALUES (@TxtAddress, @TxtAddress2, @TxtRegion,@TxtCity,@TxtResponsible,@TxtZipCode,@TxtPhone1,@TxtPhone2,@TxtMobPhone)"

objDataAdapter.InsertCommand.Parameters.AddWithValue("@TxtAddress", TxtAddress.Text)
objDataAdapter.InsertCommand.Parameters.AddWithValue("@TxtAddress2", TxtAddress2.Text)
objDataAdapter.InsertCommand.Parameters.AddWithValue("@TxtRegion", TxtRegion.Text)
objDataAdapter.InsertCommand.Parameters.AddWithValue("@TxtCity", TxtCity.Text)
objDataAdapter.InsertCommand.Parameters.AddWithValue("@TxtResponsible", TxtResponsible.Text)
objDataAdapter.InsertCommand.Parameters.AddWithValue("@TxtZipCode", TxtZipCode.Text)
objDataAdapter.InsertCommand.Parameters.AddWithValue("@TxtPhone1", TxtPhone1.Text)
objDataAdapter.InsertCommand.Parameters.AddWithValue("@TxtPhone2", TxtPhone2.Text)
objDataAdapter.InsertCommand.Parameters.AddWithValue("@TxtMobPhone", TxtMobPhone.Text)

objDataAdapter.InsertCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

' Set the SelectCommand properties...
objDataAdapter.SelectCommand = New SqlCommand()
objDataAdapter.SelectCommand.Connection = objConnection
objDataAdapter.SelectCommand.CommandText = _
"SELECT TxtAddress,TxtAddress2,TxtRegion,TxtCity,TxtResponsible,TxtZipCode,TxtPhone1,TxtPhone2,TxtMobPhone FROM AlterAddress"

' Fill the DataSet object with data...
objDataAdapter.Fill(objDataSet, "AlterAddress")
objConnection.Close()

'Bind the DataTable to the BindingSource.
'ALWAYS specify the DataSource LAST.
BindingSource1.DataMember = "AlterAddress"
BindingSource1.DataSource = objDataSet

'Bind the BindingSource to the DataGridView
ClientCard.DataGridView1.DataSource = BindingSource1
ClientCard.DataGridView1.AutoGenerateColumns = True

objConnection.Close()

Me.Close()

End Sub