Code Generator is an Addin for VB6 that lets you manage your commonly used code efficiently. It's a One-Stop Place where you have access to commonly used codes to make your life much more simpler while coding.
~ Add Commonly used codes
~ Modify Added Codes.
~ Delete codes which are not required any more.
~ Generate codes to paste it into text editors or as a matter of fact code windows like V6 Code Editor.
~ Supports VB6 style of coding i.e code automatically gets formatted as it does in VB6 Code Editor
~ Simple and Intuitive interface.
~ Help File Included
~ Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/2003.
~ Pentium 200MHz or above with at least 32MB RAM (64MB for ME/2000/XP/2003).
Note: Since I cannot upload the complied Exe, please do the following for the above addin to run.
1) Create a folder "C:\Code Generator" and extract the contents of the zip file in that folder.
2) In VB6 Click on the menu "Project => References" and click on the browse button. Select the file "Code Generator Ver 1.0.dll" from the above folder.
3) Click on the Menu "Add-Ins => Add-In Manager" and select "Code Generator Ver 1.0". Click on all the 3 checkboxes at the bottom right of the window under "Load Behaviour". Now you are ready to use the Add-In.
4) If at any point of the time you get stuck, refere to the help file which can be accessed through the Add-in.
5) I am in the process of commenting the project. Once that is done, will upload the project in the next 2 or 3 days.
If you like/dislike this Add-in, please feel free to leave your comments here. I'll see how can I improve on that