Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Acr120u Sdk

Re: Acr120u Sdk

Can these be possible?:
    1. write/read generated number in mifare ultralight card.
    2. change mifare ultralight card serial number.
    3. write/read data in mifare ultralight card.
    Hope for the answer. Thanks.. Thanks.. Thanks.. and Thank you!!!

As far as I know, you can't change the Mifare serial number.
    "Feel the force...read the source..."
    Utilities: POPFileDebugViewProcess ExplorerWiresharkKeePassUltraVNCPic2Ascii
    .Net tools & open source: DotNetNukelog4NetCLRProfiler
    My open source projects: Thales SimulatorEFT CalculatorSystem Info ReporterVSS2SVNIBAN Functions
    Customer quote: "If the server has a RAID array, why should we bother with backups?"
    Programmer quote: "I never comment my code. Something that is hard to write should be impossible to comprehend."
    Ignorant quote: "I have no respect for universities, as they teach not practicle stuff, and charge money for"

So, writing a generated number or data in mifare ultralight card can be possible? How can I achieve it?

As I posted previously, you need to have a look at the SDK docs. Everything's described in there.
    My open source projects: Thales SimulatorEFT CalculatorSystem Info ReporterVSS2SVNIBAN Functions
    Customer quote: "If the server has a RAID array, why should we bother with backups?"
    Programmer quote: "I never comment my code. Something that is hard to write should be impossible to comprehend."
    Ignorant quote: "I have no respect for universities, as they teach not practicle stuff, and charge money for"

Where do I get that SDK documents? Where do I download that? Please tell me. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ntg View Post
    However, in order to get more info you need the ACR SDK documents. I don't know what you've purchased but I suspect that if you only got an ACR contactless reader/writer you didn't get access to the documents. If that is so, you need to purchase an ACR SDK which comes complete with a contactless reader/writer and the SDK CD. That includes the "Mifare Standard Card IC Functional Specification" (without which you have no chance of figuring out the Mifare card scheme) and the "ACR Contactless Reader/Writer API". There are also some other documents but these are the most important ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulren.carpio View Post
    Thanks ntg for the info, I have the sdk which I downloaded in here. Where do I get that key? What happens if I log in that key? I can now able to write on the card when I login that key? Thanks for your time.
    I thought you had the SDK. Anyway, you can get the SDK documents by purchasing the SDK from ACR.

Yes, I have the SDK but it is only a program made on vb.net and I don't have the knowledge to use it especially writing on the card.

The vb.net demo program is not the SDK. This is the SDK package (this links to the same package on a reseller).

Thank you very much ntg for your time and the answer and also for your patience. I am now clear with this problem. Thanks again.

You're welcome.

Hi,

Does anyone know if the ACR120u support Mifare standard 1k cards with 7 bytes UID? I know that the ACR120u and Mifare standard 1k cards support ISO14443, but i'm unable to read or write data in a 7 bytes UID card. I don't have any trouble writing or reading in a 4 bytes UID card using the ACR120u.
    Sorry if this question doesn't belong in this post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12