Thread: Please List all the sites you know Like: Odesk.com, Elance.com, GetAfreelancer.com

Lively Member

Please List all the sites you know Like: Odesk.com, Elance.com, GetAfreelancer.com

Please list all the sites you know that are like

Odesk.com
    Elance.com
    GetAfreelancer.com
    Scriptlance.com
    RentAcoder.com

There has to be more!

Re: Please List all the sites you know Like: Odesk.com, Elance.com, GetAfreelancer.com

Out of curiosity, why?
    My usual boring signature: Something

Lively Member

Re: Please List all the sites you know Like: Odesk.com, Elance.com, GetAfreelancer.com

Quote Originally Posted by dclamp
    Out of curiosity, why?
    trying to find a programmer

If you have a project you want done post about it in the jobs section:
    http://www.vbforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

VB/Office Guru™ (AKA: Gangsta Yoda®)
    I dont answer coding questions via PM. Please post a thread in the appropriate forum.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011
    Office Development FAQ (C#, VB.NET, VB 6, VBA)
    Senior Jedi Software Engineer MCP (VB 6 & .NET), BSEE, CET
    If a post has helped you then Please Rate it!
    Reps & Rating PostsVS.NET on Vista Multiple .NET Framework Versions Office Primary Interop AssembliesVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™.NETVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™ VB6VB.NET Attributes Ex.Outlook Global Address ListAPI Viewer utility.NET API Viewer Utility
    System: Intel i7 6850K, Geforce GTX1060, Samsung M.2 1 TB & SATA 500 GB, 32 GBs DDR4 3300 Quad Channel RAM, 2 Viewsonic 24" LCDs, Windows 10, Office 2016, VS 2019, VB6 SP6

I'm about to be a PowerPoster! Hack's Avatar

RentAcoder is already listed Hack

Why not just google for programmer consultant sites like the ones we are listing. Im sure you would get a huge listing
    I dont answer coding questions via PM. Please post a thread in the appropriate forum.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011
    Reps & Rating PostsVS.NET on Vista Multiple .NET Framework Versions Office Primary Interop AssembliesVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™.NETVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™ VB6VB.NET Attributes Ex.Outlook Global Address ListAPI Viewer utility.NET API Viewer Utility
    System: Intel i7 6850K, Geforce GTX1060, Samsung M.2 1 TB & SATA 500 GB, 32 GBs DDR4 3300 Quad Channel RAM, 2 Viewsonic 24" LCDs, Windows 10, Office 2016, VS 2019, VB6 SP6

KrisSiegel.com - My Personal Website with my blog and portfolio
    Don't Forget to Rate Posts!

Free Icons: FamFamFam, VBCorner, VBAccelerator
    Useful Links: System.Security.SecureString Managed DPAPI Overview Part 1 Managed DPAPI Overview Part 2 MSDN, MSDN2, Comparing the Timer Classes

Lively Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer
    Is it allowed to contact members on PM like that?

Quote Originally Posted by hazedoutdesi
    Is it allowed to contact members on PM like that?
    Some members will tell you to post on the forums but others will allow you contact them with questions.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.

Actually PM'ing members with requests like this may violate the sites policies. Its best to post a thread in the jobs forum.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Quote Originally Posted by RobDog888
    Actually PM'ing members with requests like this may violate the sites policies. Its best to post a thread in the jobs forum.
    I am ahead of you already posted the link in post #4.

Rather than just post a list of freelancer sites, why not include information no which are best and why? I'd be interested in hearing that.

Brad!
    Have you given out your reputation points today? Select the Rate This Post link to give points for good posts!
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Brad! Jones
    Lots of Software, LLC
    (I wrote: C Programming in One Hour a Day) (Dad Jokes Book) (Follow me on Twitter)

--------------------------------------------------------------