Thread: [vb 2008 express edition]making/creating mig33 chat application,someone help?

[vb 2008 express edition]making/creating mig33 chat application,someone help?

Hey i'm a begginer, i'm still in grade 12 but i'm going to do programming and networking.I just want to be doin examples so i can have a lil light,but now i need someone who can help me to make mig33 chat application.Here is the mig 33 web site:[mig33.com]mig33 has chatrooms,list room members,kick member,leave room,join room,private user.I would appreciate it if i can get taughted in a simple way.remember i'm a begginer

Re: [vb 2008 express edition]making/creating mig33 chat application,someone help?

Are you looking to create something that integrates into this "mig33" chatroom, or do you want to create your own chat service that works like "mig33" does?
    Rate posts that helped you. I do not reply to PM's with coding questions.
    How to Get Your Questions Answered
    Current project: tunaOS
    Me on.. BitBucket, Google Code, Github (pretty empty)

Re: [vb 2008 express edition]making/creating mig33 chat application,someone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist
    Are you looking to create something that integrates into this "mig33" chatroom, or do you want to create your own chat service that works like "mig33" does?
    yes my bro i'm looking to create something that integrates into this "mig33" chatroom,additional information:their port number is :9119 and their ip is:66.151.149.112 and remember that i'm using vb 2008 express edition.Thanks