dcsimg

Thread: Node click problem

Node click problem

hi
    I have a problem with my TREEVIEW. When I click the node sign + then node is selected. I want only to expand to node and the previous node stay selected.
    how do I solve this problem

thanks

Re: Node click problem

Make it so that each time a user clicks a node it saves it to same variable. When they click the + sign make it change the selected node to your varaiable. This way your variable will save the last clicked node and therefore will stay selected when you click the + button.
    If this post helped you, please click the rate button to say thank you! Remember to mark the thread as resolved too.
    Autoclicker, Hide Taskbar, Sounds on internal speaker, Changing Start Button Text (with code)

how can I distinguish between a user clicking a node and when a user clicking the + sign of the node

thanks

Hmmm thats a tough one...
    I guess you could handle the click event for the control and then check if the selected index is changed if it isn't then the user might have clicked the + button if it is the user didn't click the + button.

But there are major problems with that buti can't think of any other way.
    If this post helped you, please click the rate button to say thank you! Remember to mark the thread as resolved too.
    Autoclicker, Hide Taskbar, Sounds on internal speaker, Changing Start Button Text (with code)