Thread: TABBED WEB BROWSER... need some help plz

Question TABBED WEB BROWSER... need some help plz

Hey.. me again.. I need some help with my tabs in my new web browser... (just the tab control.. no webbrowser1....)

when I first load the explorer the tab control/browser thing comes up blank...

I click the "new tab" button and a new tab opens allowing me to enter a URL in the url bar and press "Navigate" to view that internet page.

When I click "new tab" again.. it opens a new tab. BUT when I enter another URL in the URL bar and press "navigate" my program just goes crazy and doesn't respond...

My forward, back, home, and refresh buttons don't do anything, as I don't know how to code those using a "tabcontrol"

Can anyone make some code for me on how to fix these issues? You could add like "HOME.Text" in place of where the "Button_6" would go and I could change it when I code my program again.

I am going to try and use this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=2OpWqYqqocw to help me with this project.. I believe it may be able to walk me through this easily... I hope. If I have any problems after I try and use the video to help I'll post them here... Feel free to post your own code pertaining to this. I also need code for a "status bar" - the thing that shows the web page is loading....

Thanks,

StealthTools
    Last edited by StealthTools; May 9th, 2008 at 08:11 AM.

Re: TABBED WEB BROWSER... need some help plz

As well as the status bar, could someone tell me how exactly programs are self updated.. though a website or something?

Like.. If I publish my program.. and I have the files needed to install it from a disk.. how do I make that installation self updating? so the users of my program will be able to have to latest version.