VB6 UniControls Summer Release [2008-06-19] - Page 2-VBForums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VB6 UniControls Summer Release [2008-06-19]

Re: VB6 UniControls Summer Release [2008-06-19]

this is cool merri, any hope to add unicode toolbar, and listview?
    Programming is all about good logic. Spend more time here

(vHost for Apache) (Generate pronounceable password) (Generate random number c#) (Filter array with another array)

VB6, XHTML & CSS hobbyist Merri's Avatar

Sorry, I no longer develop for VB6. Mostly PHP and JS these days, later on probably BlitzMax or C++ if I have the time.

I've been programming for many years and I have never found code for this particular program online. I guess you'll have to write it yourself. That is, after all, the best source for homework code.

Hi Merri, not sure if you are still following this thread, if so please reply to my query asap. I am using your 2007's Unicode controls. In that I am facing problem with UniMenu. When I set the caption in Menu Editor, it works fine and displays the unicode values correctly. But, when I am passing value to Caption runtime, it is getting displayed as '??'. When I debugged and checked the variable value which is passed to Unimenu.Caption, it is also getting passed as '???'. May be this is the reason why its not getting displayed correctly.

But, I have used UniLabels and in that also I have set values using variables and these variables during debug shows values as '???', but still the values getting displayed on the form are correct. They appear in Chinese and Japanese both.

So, setting caption runtime works fine with UniLabels but not working for UniMenu. Can you please help!!

Thanks,
    Kirti

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12