: Slider Control
: This control can be used as a silder control to get values between give Minimum Value and a Given Maximum Value. Control can handle Singel Pricision Floating Point Numbers , both positive and Negative. It can also be used in two orientations - Horizontal or Vertical. Check the Demo Project for more features
- Generate Numbers From given Minimum Amount to given Maximum Amount
- Supports for Single Pricision Floating Point Numbers
- Supports Value rounding to given number of Decimal; Points
- Supports For Negative Numbers
- Supports Horizontol or Vertical Orientaion
- Supports Key Board Navigation- Arrow keys and PageUp PageDown Keys
- Back Colour and Slider Colour can be changed
- Border Can Be Changed
- Mouse Pointer Can be Changed
- Increment Values can be changed
: Works in XP Professional with VB 6.0 SP5. Should work in Other Windows Versions also.
: Feels free to use or modify as you need. Give credit when used.
Code is supplied 'AS IS'. I will not be liable for any Loss of work or any damage occured by using this code/control.
No Malware/Spyware/Virus .