dcsimg

Thread: Requiring a Visual Basic 6.0 or .NET programmer who is familar with Winsock/sockets

Requiring a Visual Basic 6.0 or .NET programmer who is familar with Winsock/sockets

Hi,

I have been running into a lot of people who say they can finish a job no problem in a good time frame and never do. I am am in search of a RELIABLE programmer who can code efficient in VB6 or .NET and wants to do multiple projects with me. In this month and next I have several small-medium sized projects that need to be created. Most of them involve connecting to a website and sending requests like a robot/automation and involve WINSOCK & multiple threads/sockets to make things faster.

I am looking for someone serious who has some time and has a good turn around rate. Each project will be anywhere from $100-1000. I have some VB experience to where I would give an estimate that each of these projects could take a few hours to create.

Prices negotiable of course

If you think you have the programming skills to create such applications, please contact me on this forum or preferably AOL/AIM Screen name: Snowfall - as soon as possible so I can speak to you live.

Payment method PayPal/ePassporte/Check/WU

Also if you have some reputation on this forum that would be great (to avoid scammers, etc)

Thanks!

PowerPoster

Re: Requiring a Visual Basic 6.0 or .NET programmer who is familar with Winsock/sockets

Multi-threaded code in VB6?
    The most difficult part of developing a program is understanding the problem.
    The second most difficult part is deciding how you're going to solve the problem.
    Actually writing the program (translating your solution into some computer language) is the easiest part.

Please indent your code and use [HIGHLIGHT="VB"] [/HIGHLIGHT] tags around it to make it easier to read.

Please Help Us To Save Ana