Hi, I'm using VB6 with Crystal Reports 9. I have reports which use the crystal reports viewer active x control on a form. The reports have been imported into VB as report designers. Anyway, everything works just fine when it is run inside the VB6 IDE. When I build a deployable package using the package and deployment wizard, and then install the result, the reports do not work - I get a "run-time error 50003 load report failed" error.

I have tried installing the entire crystal reports package on the target machine, but that makes no difference. I have tried re-generating all of the .dep files for my .dll files via the package and deployment wizard, but that also makes no difference. I have tried manually registering all of the registerable .dll files in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\2.0\bin, but this too makes no difference. I have also setup a path in the environment variables to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\2.0\bin, but this also makes no difference. I hate this. Does anyone have any ideas for me? Thanks in advance.