Re: Girls are grief !

Would a robot in a skirt out-game me?

Would it be worth it?
    Rate my response if I helped

Go Hard Or Go Home

Former Admin/Moderator MartinLiss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Campbell
    I've been avoiding her for 2 nights hoping a bit of space will let us examine the situation a little better.

We have mutual friends and I've heard she's been asking around for me. *sigh*

I'm going to talk to her tonight about her partner and suggest to her she needs to resolve that firstly. Ideally, to patch things up and to get that back on track - that's where her real future lies.

What's the bet I perform a classic guy foot-in-mouth maneuvor, say the wrong thing at the wrong time, completely stuff it up and hurt her and destroy the friendship in one gigantic effort.
    You might mention your concerns about her boyfriend to her and say that it wouldn't be right for the two of you to go out while they were still a couple, but that you are interested.

Hyperactive Member tommygrayson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Campbell
    Would a robot in a skirt out-game me?

Would it be worth it?
    Whoa!! You're saying that a chick out-games you? In a video game?

Rate Me! Rate Me! Rate Me!

Time to fly.

Copyright GraysonSoft Inc. 2007

or something else?

well, just so you know boys are a grief too!!!

the lesson to learn is, if they are obsessed about you, no matter what you tell them, or how nice you are to them, nothing will get to their heads except their selfishness. (ok I am being harsh)

Really though, just tell her what you feel, honestly. It will hurt, but it will help her in the long run, and hopefully save your friendship if you still want to keep it.

If and when all the good ways fails, then just ignore her.

but work is MUCH more a GRIEF!

I hATE PM JOBs MORE!! (sorry just want to vent it ARGAGLSIHLAJHFDASFLKASF)

All this hassle could be avoided in one simple step:

Tell her that her friend is ten thousand times more attractive than she'll ever be. Afterwards, get a new online buddy or "gamer chick"

See? Problem Solved. Please rate this post. Kthxbai! (with a capital K)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    So I play games often with a lot of different people and as you do, you form friendships with people you've never met.

I've been playing online games with this girl *audible groan from the audience* and she's always been fun and stuff like that. Nothing major. We game - we log off - real life takes over. Repeat the next time we are online together. It wasn't that complicated.

WASN'T

But it is now.

* rolls eyes *

She was acting all weird and stuff on the weekend and I asked her what the problem was. She gives me the "nothing's wrong - but if I told you, you'd freak." Silly me. I should have left it at that. Being a friend I encouraged her to get it off her chest and she did. It seems over the last 3 weeks she's developed an affection for me.

She starts by saying she's been unhappy at home and when she's online with me (we chat and/or game for hours) she goes to bed feeling happy and good about herself. When I'm offline or gaming with other people she feels overly possesive and wished I'd just game with her (women eh). She gets disappointed when I'm offline for long periods.

There's more but I'll spare you the mush.

Thing is, she has a partner for 7 years and there is no way I want to be on the receiving end of his knuckles! I don't know what her long term plans are - I don't think she knows either. If she's looking for a way out of her relationship she can find another guy for that. We've met in real life once before (she's attractive - no pics ) and we live maybe 2 hours apart but I'm not interested. My life is already complicated.

I like her a lot but right up until now she was just a gamer chick. It's also impossible to hear someone say all those things about you and not feel, and give, some of that affection back. I'm 99% sure all this will pass but our friendship is in that "weird" zone at the moment. I'm happy to be there but I'd like to keep it all in perspective.

Damn it. She ruined everything.

Next time someone says "If I tell you, you'll freak out." I'm going to say "Okay then - I gotta go!"

I want it back the way it was - Timeshifter - wind back the clock please!
    I thought this was a code forum.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

I thought this was a dead thread.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

I thought this was Gary Campbell!

Can somebody explain to me how it is that every quote from before has one name (GC), yet all the posts are by Foxer, and that is the name in this recent post? My understanding was that there was a rule against anybody changing names, yet it appears that this person did manage the feat.

It also appears that whoever he is, he's deceased. After all, his last post ended with "wish me luck". I guess he needed more than wishes.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    I thought this was Gary Campbell!

Can somebody explain to me how it is that every quote from before has one name (GC), yet all the posts are by Foxer, and that is the name in this recent post? My understanding was that there was a rule against anybody changing names, yet it appears that this person did manage the feat.

It also appears that whoever he is, he's deceased. After all, his last post ended with "wish me luck". I guess he needed more than wishes.
    He doesn't want anyone to reveal his real name. And, look what you've just done.
    PHP || MySql || Apache || Get Firefox || OpenOffice.org || Click || Slap ILMV || 1337 c0d || GotoMyPc For FREE! Part 1, Part 2

| PHP Session --> Database Handler * Custom Error Handler * Installing PHP * HTML Form Handler * PHP 5 OOP * Using XML * Ajax * Xslt | VB6 Winsock - HTTP POST / GET * Winsock - HTTP File Upload

Latest quote: crptcblade - VB6 executables can't be decompiled, only disassembled. And the disassembled code is even less useful than I am.

Random VisualAd: Blog - Latest Post: When the Internet becomes Electricity!!

Spread happiness and joy. Rate good posts.

Heck with what I have done, since I assume that it took an act of a super moderator to change a user name: What hath mod wraught?
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by kregg View Post
    All this hassle could be avoided in one simple step:

Tell her that her friend is ten thousand times more attractive than she'll ever be. Afterwards, get a new online buddy or "gamer chick"

See? Problem Solved. Please rate this post. Kthxbai! (with a capital K)
    That moment when you realise you were never funny...

Quote Originally Posted by benedict3578 View Post
    I thought this was a code forum.
    We're talking about a guy asking his online acquaintances for help with his online girlfriend. What about that doesn't scream "Coder" at you?
    Indecisiveness is the key to flexibility.

www.mangojacks.com

I viewed this thread because of the hot chick preview...
    Talk about a disappointment.
    Currently using VS 2015 Enterprise on Win10 Enterprise x64.

CodeBank: All ThreadsColors ComboBoxFading & Gradient FormMoveItemListBox/MoveItemListViewMultilineListBoxMenuButtonToolStripCheckBoxStart with Windows

men does not simply leave the friendzone specially with a gamer chick. ^ ^,
    ~liz
    ('@ ' )~

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleDuncan View Post
    We're talking about a guy asking his online acquaintances for help with his online girlfriend. What about that doesn't scream "Coder" at you?
    Reminds me of the so-called A.I. Moti Barski came up with.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Just say... "I really like you, but I'm not interested if the other guy is in the picture.", or if you're not interested... just say it, but nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleDuncan View Post
    Well, he did meet her offline, once. A coder wouldn't do that!

I was going to suggest he tell his online friend that he usually likes to play games with his girlfriends.

I am not a complete idiot. Some parts are still missing.
    Check out the rtf-help tutorial
    General VB Faq Thread
    Change is the only constant thing. I have not changed my signature in a long while and now it has started to stink!
    Get more power for your floppy disks. ; View honeybee's Elite Club:
    Use meaningfull thread titles. And add "[Resolved]" in the thread title when you have got a satisfactory response.
    And if that response was mine, please think about giving me a rep. I like to collect them!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oceanebelle View Post
    Really though, just tell her what you feel, honestly. It will hurt, but it will help her in the long run, and hopefully save your friendship if you still want to keep it.

If and when all the good ways fails, then just ignore her.
    he made the thread at 2007
    generally, this is what works in those cases : tell her :
    I like my peace and quite.

insulting the girl's looks can be very dangerous.

p.s

dolls rule

Hehe ,, Well I seem to be the unlucky one, because I have about thirty-five women, that I seem to have given many kids to. (42+ kids, to the whole group!!) Not kidding, just look for me from your local news channels in your respective countries. Also I had my daughter, to go off with a boy at the age of thirteen. (Like her mother, at the time.) Then she made myself a Grand Father at the age of twenty-nine years old. One of my galpals, is the Grand Mother at twenty-six years of age!!
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12