Howdy all,

I have an MS Access 2003 project using VBA, and actually have a couple of questions.

First, I'm working on consolidating four separate forms into a single form to reduce redundancies and make maintenance easier (I'm sick of having to make the same changes four times over! hehehe). I'd like that form to be able to display or not display a certain group of fields based on whether or not one box is checked. I'm thinking it's as simple as putting an event handler on the check box that makes these fields visible if the box is checked, but I want to make sure I'm on the right track.

For my second question, you'll need a little background info. I have the following fields in the form (and the corresponding table):

PhoneNumber
OrderNumber
TicketNumber

The form is currently set up to track one of each field. Problem is, the data is such that there frequently is more than one of each of those fields, or multiples of PhoneNumber and OrderNumber attached to a single TicketNumber, or multiples of TicketNumber attached to a single PhoneNumber. What is the simplest, most user-friendly way to capture this kind of data? I'm leaning toward a tree view, but having never done one before, I'm fumbling around in the dark at best.

Help? Pweeze??