Count lines of code in your project.
This is an application that I wrote in VB6 (unbelievably) 10 years ago which allows you to determine the number of lines of code in VB5, VB6 and C++ version 5 projects.
- Choose the form(s) and/or module(s) you want to scan for counting
- By default all file types except ICO are scanned for lines of code and you can specify which types to ignore
- Optionally include comment lines in the count
- Report count by form/module or summary
- Print preview or print to paper
- Optionally show procedures in detail report with 0 lines of code
- Help file
You have a royalty-free right to use, modify, reproduce and distribute this Count Lines code (and/or any modified version) in any way you find useful, provided that you agree that Martin Liss has no warranty, obligations or liability for the Count Lines code.