vStock - Massively Multiplayer Browser Based Virtual Stock Market Game
Hello everyone, I just came to post about my new project that I have been developing over the past week (so far). This game will be powered by your browser and allows users from all over the world to come and compete in a head-to-head virtual stock market game.
Like I said, I have been developing it for about a week now and it is going very well. Here are some of the feature highlights and completion information:
1. Totally Browser Based (Hopefully Optimized for all Browsers)
2. Based on PHP 5.0 and MySQL 4.x
3. Fully automated
4. Automated Login and Registration System
5. Automated, Secure Transactions and trades between unlimited users
6. High-end database management for security
7. Simple and Addictive (Hopefully)
8. Totally 100% free
9. Totally 100% virtual (no money required to play AT ALL)
10. Simple, Easy to Navigate webpage(s)
Why are you posting this here?
Because I am asking if anyone would like to be a beta tester when the game is released. I am hoping that this game will be simple, yet addicting, somewhat like Fantasy Sports .
Where can I view what is done so far?
I am currently not releasing the website information because the game is not far enough along and some crucial aspects are not quite finished yet. However, I will keep you updated here and eventually release the website info
Questions & Concerns
Post em' Here or PM me.
Last edited by Seraphino; Nov 9th, 2006 at 10:10 PM.
Re: vStock - Massively Multiplayer Browser Based Virtual Stock Market Game
thank you man
i want it urgently !! even you want money
can you finish it within one week ??
i hope to add market indicator appears
you can see it herer http://www.v-tadawul.com/
please reply coz it urgent