Thread: Picture viewer for Win98 and 2000.. (finally!)

Lively Member

Picture viewer for Win98 and 2000.. (finally!)

Hi friends,

I am on programming after a long time. and recently i created a small program for one of my friend, who has several old computers with windows 98 and 2000 in it. The program is a picture viewer, i tried to make it similar to windows XP picture and fax viewer, to view all the pictures of one folder. I am putting the program here for you to see if it is any good at all. I will post the code if you find it worth posting. Thank you.

any questions, comments and suggestions are welcome.

PS: there is no help file as such. some description is there in the Help >> About page.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Shree; Dec 11th, 2006 at 02:58 AM.

I'm about to be a PowerPoster! Hack's Avatar

Re: Picture viewer for Win98 and 2000..

Per these guidlines the attachment for this thread has been removed and the posting member has been sent a PM.

I will leave this thread here for a bit to see if the posting member wishes to attach the source for the project.

Lively Member

Re: Picture viewer for Win98 and 2000.. (finally!)

well i have finally been able to put the source code of the picture viewer, the zip file above. can have a look and any comments and suggestions are welcome. can send me a PM. The coding is a bit messy i think, and many unnecessary variables and declarations may be present, as i get very less time for coding and longer time gap betn two sessions, so forget few things i did last time.
    Last edited by Shree; Dec 11th, 2006 at 06:36 AM.