Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "The Path to 9/11"

"The Path to 9/11"

Did anyone watch the 2-night docu-drama about 9/11? It was shown nationally in the USA and ended tonight. They ran it commercial free both nights. The gov't made so many mistakes but we can only assume that the majority of the information presented was true. Still, it was very powerful when you have it all presented in about a 5 hour "movie" with actual footage of the attacks. I'm sure it was very hard for many to watch.
    VB/Office Guru™ (AKA: Gangsta Yoda®)
    I dont answer coding questions via PM. Please post a thread in the appropriate forum.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011
    Office Development FAQ (C#, VB.NET, VB 6, VBA)
    Senior Jedi Software Engineer MCP (VB 6 & .NET), BSEE, CET
    If a post has helped you then Please Rate it!
    Reps & Rating PostsVS.NET on Vista Multiple .NET Framework Versions Office Primary Interop AssembliesVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™.NETVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™ VB6VB.NET Attributes Ex.Outlook Global Address ListAPI Viewer utility.NET API Viewer Utility
    System: Intel i7 6850K, Geforce GTX1060, Samsung M.2 1 TB & SATA 500 GB, 32 GBs DDR4 3300 Quad Channel RAM, 2 Viewsonic 24" LCDs, Windows 10, Office 2016, VS 2019, VB6 SP6

Re: "The Path to 9/11"

It was also shown in OZ starting Sunday and ended last night.

I think I'm gonna start my own conspiracy theory...
    I code C#....

I just heard about this guy stating that there really is a conspiracy theory. Hes saying that there were explosives in the towers as you could see puffs of smoke coming out of the lower floors when the towers collapsed. This is defunked by a government study about building collapses. They state the puffs of smoke are from the implosion of the buildings collapsing in on themselves. Then this guys also states that there was no airplane crash into the pentagon as it was a missle fired from one of the jet fighters. Guess it takes all kinds to make absurde statements and disrespect the fallen and their families.
    I dont answer coding questions via PM. Please post a thread in the appropriate forum.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011
    Reps & Rating PostsVS.NET on Vista Multiple .NET Framework Versions Office Primary Interop AssembliesVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™.NETVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™ VB6VB.NET Attributes Ex.Outlook Global Address ListAPI Viewer utility.NET API Viewer Utility
    System: Intel i7 6850K, Geforce GTX1060, Samsung M.2 1 TB & SATA 500 GB, 32 GBs DDR4 3300 Quad Channel RAM, 2 Viewsonic 24" LCDs, Windows 10, Office 2016, VS 2019, VB6 SP6

Have you seen the documentary Loose Change? It's very believable. (If you want to believe)

Quote Originally Posted by RobDog888
    Guess it takes all kinds to make absurde statements and disrespect the fallen and their families.
    Why would saying the US Government was responsible be a sign of disrespect for the fallen and their families?
    I code C#....

I saw a show on cable a while back on 9/11 which showed explosions occurring in the towers just seconds before the planes hit.....gets you thinking

Just finished watching the entire 90 minute video and

It makes allot of sense. The towers did strike me as very lucky as the way they collapsed completely straight down and didnt fall over. Just like a professional demolition. The video shows the preexplosions a few floors below the collapsing floors indicating a controlled collapse.

Where is the rest of the $770,000,000 in gold bricks if they only recovered $230,000,000 out of the $1,000,000,000?

How could tower #7 collapse completely when it wasnt touched at all?

The Pentagon probably got hit by a missle as pointed out by the evidence or lack of evidence of remnants of any plane parts or the twin turbine engines that were made of titainium.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

RD do you believe about that? It's seems believable.

Well, lets just say that I no longer believe that its the way that the govt says it is completely. If you watch the video you too will change your mind to a degree. I'm open to both sides and not be biased but the evidence and scientific evidenence is overwhelming to say the least.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Planet Xeoroaniar CC Posts:1,928,453,459,361

Indeed. There is also a theory as there was no footage of the plane hitting the FIRST tower. There is plenty of footage of the second plane but none of the first.

Now considering how many tourists are in New York at any one time the likelihood of someone videoing the WTC towers is highly likely. The theory is that an accident during a military training exercise caused a missile to hit the first tower by accident. To cover this up they flew a passenger aircraft into the second tower so as to blame terrorists.

Can you imagine if, for arguments sake, that this was true and that the government admitted that "during a military training exercise a malfunctioning missile destroyed one of the World Trade Center towers killing 1500 civilians." There would have been outrage, and understandably so.

There are plenty of conspiracy theories but I find it interesting when there is hard evidence to back up the theories. Such as the moon landings, there are a lot of discrepancies about the landings, none of which NASA have attempted to discredit!?! This behaviour is strange to say the least, and as one friend said. Why is NASA now in such a rush to get to the moon (seeing as they haven't been there for over 25 years) now that the Chinese are planning to get there in 5 years or so? Perhaps it is because the Chinese would not actually find anything there!?!

Well, in the end I enjoy these theories if they make you think because they have sound theories backed up by hard evidence. Such as why didn't anyone find ANYTHING of the fuselage in the Pentagon? Surely the black box, the titanium engines and parts of the outlying craft would have survived?
    Life is one big rock tune

Correct! The video states that the engines at the pentagon would never have melted under 2000 degree heat when scientifically it would take 3000 degree heat to begin to melt it. Plus,m the one turbine that was found was completely the wrong size and can not be identified as any commercial aircraft part. Plus, the hole in the inner ring of the pentagon would never have occured as the plane would not have made it that far after clipping the 5 light poles and would have left some kind of debris instead of creating a very clean and small entry hole in the building. Then factor in the fact that the govt confiscated all video tapes from the surrounding security cameras on the gas stations, hotels, etc. Why? What did they not want us to see? Perhaps a missle hitting it?

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Yeah there are hard evidence that support the theories and some US officials cancelled all there flights a day before 9/11.

Then you take th twin towers massive infrastructure. No way in hell would the jet fuel be able to melt all that high grade and strength steel in just 18 minutes enough to cause a complete collapse. It was steel rated strong enough to last intense heat for many many hours before being compromised at all. It was designed to withstand an explosion, earthquake, and even a plane crash into it! Then there is the hot molton magma found at the base of the towers burning for several days at a temp of 1,300 degrees. Whats all that about? Bombs in the elevators at the base of the buildings? The govt blew up the towers for the insurance money, cover up insider trading, and provoke and validate any reasons for attacking osama and waging a renewed war against terrorism.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Correct! The video states that the engines at the pentagon would never have melted under 2000 degree heat when scientifically it would take 3000 degree heat to begin to melt it. Plus,m the one turbine that was found was completely the wrong size and can not be identified as any commercial aircraft part. Plus, the hole in the inner ring of the pentagon would never have occured as the plane would not have made it that far after clipping the 5 light poles and would have left some kind of debris instead of creating a very clean and small entry hole in the building. Then factor in the fact that the govt confiscated all video tapes from the surrounding security cameras on the gas stations, hotels, etc. Why? What did they not want us to see? Perhaps a missle hitting it?

But they can't stop witnesses tell different stories.

Right, but they have done all they could to stop the firefighters from telling that they heard multiple explosions after the initial impact. Plus, the one fireman that was up on the 78 th floor, I think it was, that stated they could put out the fire with two (2) hoses in a few hours. There definately was more explosives tied to the center four steel grid beams (36" square) at several floors running the entire height of the towers.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Yet no witnesses talk about the FIRST tower being hit. Only the second.
    Titanium strength was proven in a show we have here called Braniac. Thermite was used to find the strongest stuff and it ate through everything. Even the supposedly strongest metals....except Titanium. Apart from being a little scorched it was untouched.

Just think of recent plane crashes in mountains and such. The debris of the plane was everywhere, but the engines are always intact

The govt blew up the towers for the insurance money, cover up insider trading, and provoke and validate any reasons for attacking osama and waging a renewed war against terrorism.
    But why hit the Pentagon?

Dont know. Even the video couldnt really explain that. The plane or missle hit the one area that was recently "upgraded" with bullet proof glass and reinforced concrete to withstand explosions and such. Dick chenney was convienently located on the far side of the building away from the point of impact.

Maybe it was a strength test or some kind of demonstration for some propsed contract bid?

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Quote Originally Posted by Valleysboy1978

But why hit the Pentagon?

To make the story more reliable.

Why ditch the fourth plane in a field then? Why not hit another viable target?

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Oh and then lets not forget the fact that about 50% of the hijackers are actually stil alive. Hows that possible if they were on the planes?

Why isnt there any video of the hijackers in the airport or boarding the planes?

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

PowerPoster

PowerPoster

Oh and then lets not forget the fact that about 50% of the hijackers are actually stil alive. Hows that possible if they were on the planes?

Why isnt there any video of the hijackers in the airport or boarding the planes?
    There is ..

Located here ...
    http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notable...osecution.html

PowerPoster

How could tower #7 collapse completely when it wasnt touched at all?
    It was not hit by a plane, but it certainly did receive some damage.
    A Fire Burned for hours in #7 .. Steel Bends and After all that time it gave way.

Just cause they say that the passengers never returned is not proof. There is always the possibility of placing them in a witness protection-like program.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Or worse, they were killed.
    I code C#....

PowerPoster

Just cause they say that the passengers never returned is not proof. There is always the possibility of placing them in a witness protection-like program.
    LOL .. no government on this earth is that well organized ..

PowerPoster

Right, but they have done all they could to stop the firefighters from telling that they heard multiple explosions after the initial impact.
    The building had combustable objects in it ...
    thats what happens ...

It wasnt exactly an empty concrete object.

I'm about to be a PowerPoster!

Oh no, not more conspiracy stuff.

Seriously... if you truly believe all that, you've been suckered in.

Even if it was a conspiracy, there are so many different conflicting conspiracy theories that the signal will forever be obscured by the noise.

Valleys - the hard evidence supports some conspiracy theories because the theories were all formulated after the accumulation of evidence. Of course they're going to try and make them fit.

We can speculate all we like but in the five years that it's been, no-one of any genuine credibility has spoken in favour of any of the multitude of alternative theories. Maybe it's just hard to comprehend what really happened.

No, it was alien aircrafts that took control of the planes and forced them to crash

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Quote Originally Posted by PG
    Valleys - the hard evidence supports some conspiracy theories because the theories were all formulated after the accumulation of evidence. Of course they're going to try and make them fit.
    Same can be said for th opposite side. The govt can try to make things fit as much as they want. Why is it that certain eye witnesses from various professions have flip flopped their stories. Probably because of the govt forcing them to. Something is fishy but what really happened we will probably never know.

Hey, where is mendhak? This stuff is right up his alley.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

PowerPoster

Same can be said for th opposite side. The govt can try to make things fit as much as they want. Why is it that certain eye witnesses from various professions have flip flopped their stories. Probably because of the govt forcing them to. Something is fishy but what really happened we will probably never know.

Hey, where is mendhak? This stuff is right up his alley.
    Did you read the link i provided, it answers all the questions ...
    no flip flopping going on there ..

The CT's are just cashing in on people that will believe anything ..
    hey i got a bridge for sale .. any takers??

The reason conspiracy theories even exist is because the governments never tell us the whole truth, they always hide certain aspects. Therefore the story they give us never fits perfectly. There are too many unanswered questions for this to be a simple terrorist attack. Either the government suspected it would happen (just didn't know when) and did nothing to prevent it, or they had a direct hand in the cause of the events.

Why is it that certain eye witnesses from various professions have flip flopped their stories.
    People will say anything if you pay them enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Valleysboy1978
    Either the government suspected it would happen (just didn't know when) and did nothing to prevent it, or they had a direct hand in the cause of the events.
    With the state of modern Iraq, do you really think the Bush-Cheney administration has/had the clout and intellectual capability to organise and co-ordinate such a feat?

By the way, this article on Al Gore from the Belfast Telegraph is an interesting read.

If you believe that Bush is the driving force behind the gov't you are sadly mistaken. He is a figurehead so that those shady figures we don't know about can pull the gov'ts strings.

Let me guess - Jack Bauer will save us all, complete with his satchel and sunnies.

PowerPoster

the australian PM tells it like it is . ... Bush needs to stop pampering people and just get with it already ..

PowerPoster

There are actually at least 3 vids of the first plane hitting, this is the highest quality.
    First Plane

This points out some of the "inaccuracies" in Loose Change.
    Here's to us!
    Who's like us?
    Darned few, and they're all dead!

Loose change has be thoroughly trashed by people who are actually qualified to discuss such topics. bautforum.com has a conspiracy forum visited by structurial engineers. There is also a Loose change conpanion website that shows all the misleading statements LC makes.
    Stack Overflow
    See the features of Visual Studio 2010 and C# 4.0: The 10-4 show on Channel9

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast