Thread: Tutorial: Using the Visual Studio Class Designer

Hybrid View

Tutorial: Using the Visual Studio Class Designer

I've created two in a series of short videos on using the Visual Studio Class Designer. These are Videos, so you need a broadband connection:

First Look at the Class Designer
    http://www.twominutetips.com/archives/05-24-06.html
    Discover how to visually create the code for your classes in your Visual Studio 2005 applications using the new Class Designer. You'll be visually "drawing" code for your classes quickly and easily!

Using the Class Designer: Adding Inheritance and Associations
    http://www.twominutetips.com/archives/06-22-06.html
    Bradley Jones
    Learn how to add inheritance to your designs as well as learn the relationship between your applications code and the Class Designer.

Brad!

(Note: TwoMinuteTips.com is associated with VBForums.com)
    Have you given out your reputation points today? Select the Rate This Post link to give points for good posts!
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Brad! Jones
    Lots of Software, LLC
    (I wrote: C Programming in One Hour a Day) (Dad Jokes Book) (Follow me on Twitter)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Tutorial: Using the Visual Studio Class Designer

I tried looking at one of those when I saw the ad for it a little while ago... it was hard to follow.... it was a bit too fast pasted for me, I couldn't keep up with what's going on.... and I couldn't get the "Refactor" to show up as a menu option when I tried to follow along. Was/Is there some kind of requirement that I missed? A plugin or something?

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *