Feb 9th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Please Read Before Posting
What the Games Section of the CodeBank is NOT:
1. It is not a place to post questions that you have regarding the games that you are currently working on. The place to post “how do I do it” questions is here.
2. It is not a place to post completed games or game demos. If you have a full blown game or a game demo that you wish to share, then please post it here.
Any Q&A thread or thread containing a game or game demo will be moved from this section to its appropriate section.
What the Games Section of the CodeBank IS:
It is a place to post tips, tricks, snippets or anything game related that you have done and that you would like to share with others. Please note that by posting code in this section you are giving inferred consent for it to be used by whoever wants to use it.
The following are some suggested practices that will help keep thing somewhat organized:
1. In your thread title, please place the language in which your post was written. Example: [C++] Rest Of Thread Title
[VB6 with DirectX] Rest Of Thread Title
2. Be as descriptive as you can in your thread titles.
3. In your thread, please give as detailed an explanation of what your code does, how it does it, and when it should/could be used.
4. If any special steps are required to incorporate your code into an existing program, please list these steps.
5. If possible, post a screen shot of your code in action.
There is a Games FAQ section on the forum that you should have a look at. It is located here.
Finally, if you have any suggestions on something that should be included in this introduction, or have any questions regarding this forum section, please send me a PM.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
Survey posted by VBForums.