Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bush Leads World with "Get Tough" anti-bird flu strategy.

I'm about to be a PowerPoster! mendhak's Avatar

Re: Bush Leads World with "Get Tough" anti-bird flu strategy.

I read this yesterday and was thinking of posting it too.

Quote Originally Posted by NotLKH
    Bush Orders Mass Bald Eagle Slaughter To Stop Spread Of Bird Flu

Should Other nations follow suit?
    Do Other Nations HAVE National Birds?
    Have you considered purchasing your own website? It'd serve as a motivation to pursue further research on Magical Hexagons. On geocities, it'll remain in neglect for long periods of time.

Why not just slaughter all birds, including females?
    PHP || MySql || Apache || Get Firefox || OpenOffice.org || Click || Slap ILMV || 1337 c0d || GotoMyPc For FREE! Part 1, Part 2

| PHP Session --> Database Handler * Custom Error Handler * Installing PHP * HTML Form Handler * PHP 5 OOP * Using XML * Ajax * Xslt | VB6 Winsock - HTTP POST / GET * Winsock - HTTP File Upload

Latest quote: crptcblade - VB6 executables can't be decompiled, only disassembled. And the disassembled code is even less useful than I am.

Random VisualAd: Blog - Latest Post: When the Internet becomes Electricity!!

Spread happiness and joy. Rate good posts.

Quote Originally Posted by visualAd
    Why not just slaughter all birds, including females?
    What a fowl thought.

Did I offend you?
    PHP || MySql || Apache || Get Firefox || OpenOffice.org || Click || Slap ILMV || 1337 c0d || GotoMyPc For FREE! Part 1, Part 2

| PHP Session --> Database Handler * Custom Error Handler * Installing PHP * HTML Form Handler * PHP 5 OOP * Using XML * Ajax * Xslt | VB6 Winsock - HTTP POST / GET * Winsock - HTTP File Upload

Latest quote: crptcblade - VB6 executables can't be decompiled, only disassembled. And the disassembled code is even less useful than I am.

do what we do, just wing it.
    A post brought to you by the Grim Reaper Appreciation Societyâ„¢

"Buy your lifetime subscription now and save on your coffin"

Bush supports Intelligent Design and in order for the bird flu to become a pandemic it has to evolve. So is Bush wasting money on something that he dosn't think can happen?

Be quiet you. God has all the answers.

Planet Xeoroaniar CC Posts:1,928,453,459,361

Quote Originally Posted by NotLKH
    "Bush Leads World..."
    There's a horrible thought. He can't even sort out his own staff let alone the rest of the world
    Life is one big rock tune

He can't even sort out his own staff let alone the rest of the world
    And what would you know about this over there?

Fanatic Member

Maybe in time we will come to think of president Bush as the poor man who had to do 4 more years.
    "so just keep in mind that fantasy is not the same as realtiy and make sure u remember that wii sports may be fun but u cant count on it as exercise ok cool bye" - HungarianHuman

Maybe in time we will come to think of president Bush as the poor man who had to do 4 more years.
    More likely we will think of him as one of the world's greatest leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by moeur
    There are better ways of phrasing irony . . .
    "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Albert Einstein

It's turtles! And it's all the way down

That proves to me once again Ignorance IS Bliss!!! And yes, there are better ways of phrasing irony.

I am not a complete idiot. Some parts are still missing.
    Check out the rtf-help tutorial
    General VB Faq Thread
    Change is the only constant thing. I have not changed my signature in a long while and now it has started to stink!
    Get more power for your floppy disks. ; View honeybee's Elite Club:
    Use meaningfull thread titles. And add "[Resolved]" in the thread title when you have got a satisfactory response.
    And if that response was mine, please think about giving me a rep. I like to collect them!

And what would you know about this over there?
    It's a little thing called the News, you should watch it some time. Many of his closest aids are under criminal investigation!

As for Bush being the greatest leader, I think not. He's an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Valleysboy1978
    It's a little thing called the News, you should watch it some time. Many of his closest aids are under criminal investigation!

That's what all of you "Spoon Fed" Brits think. "Oh Bush this, Bush that..." Listen, Bush is not responsible for every little thing that goes on in this world. Unless you consider him God, and then that's understandable. If you knew anything about government, you'd know that the government works as a whole, both Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. What keeps Presidents from being "True Leaders" is called Checks and Balances. And you should stop watching the mainstream media, cause all they ever do is bad mouth Bush like you brainwashed Brits.

Its his face that annoys me most. I do feel sorry for the US, he has got to be the biggest idiot in American history. I am impressed that they managed to find him.

Spoon fed? The BBC News is seen as very impartial and thus very respectable, besides I always research a story from multiple places (Reuters, CNN, BBC etc) to get all the facts. Bush simply is not a good leader, he is too naive and is too opinionated when he should be impartial.

Don't like the guy. Any good leader should be trusted, and he is not trustworthy. Simple as that.

Oh yeah and "us" brits arn't spoon fed, we're smart enough to work it out ourselves.

Agreed

Fanatic Member

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."

"But Iraq has—have got people there that are willing to kill, and they're hard-nosed killers. And we will work with the Iraqis to secure their future."

"I'm going to spend a lot of time on Social Security. I enjoy it. I enjoy taking on the issue. I guess, it's the Mother in me."

"We need to apply 21st-century information technology to the health care field. We need to have our medical records put on the I.T."

"I do remain confident in Linda. She'll make a fine labor secretary. From what I've read in the press accounts, she's perfectly qualified."

from here
    "so just keep in mind that fantasy is not the same as realtiy and make sure u remember that wii sports may be fun but u cant count on it as exercise ok cool bye" - HungarianHuman

The worry is not so much the leader (Mr Bush) it's the 'free-minded' people who think that he's great.

Out of around 300million people you'd think they'd be able to find someone who is at least in command of his native language . . .
    "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Albert Einstein

It's turtles! And it's all the way down

Quote Originally Posted by grilkip
    "But Iraq has—have got people there that are willing to kill, and they're hard-nosed killers. And we will work with the Iraqis to secure their future."

"I'm going to spend a lot of time on Social Security. I enjoy it. I enjoy taking on the issue. I guess, it's the Mother in me."

"We need to apply 21st-century information technology to the health care field. We need to have our medical records put on the I.T."

Quote Originally Posted by Valleysboy1978
    Spoon fed? The BBC News is seen as very impartial and thus very respectable, besides I always research a story from multiple places (Reuters, CNN, BBC etc) to get all the facts. Bush simply is not a good leader, he is too naive and is too opinionated when he should be impartial.

Don't like the guy. Any good leader should be trusted, and he is not trustworthy. Simple as that.
    I hate to say this but the BBC is more liberal than CBS, ABC, and CNN combined.

Fanatic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Roman
    I hate to say this but the BBC is more liberal than CBS, ABC, and CNN combined.
    I only get CNN International and I found it quite biased towards the allies during the beginning of Iraq. Not that I would say they should favor the other side but they could have taken a bit less off a cheerleader type stance. Not so much selfreflection would have been necessary afterwards.

The Vice-president's aide has been indicted. What does this mean? It means that a federal prosecutor and a grand jury have decided there is evidence that Libbey lied to investigators and to the jury. This is based on conflicting statements given by news reporters.

The Democrats would like to think that this shows there is corruption throughout the Whitehouse.

Many in the liberal news media hope this is true and are in some cases misreporting the truth to make it look so (what a surprise).

Now we learn that the prosecutor probably didn’t have all the facts and this indictment will go nowhere
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20051117/D8DU01F00.html

So much for the news you are getting over there…

This is what you libs were saying about Reagan. Every time we elect a conservative president, we get the say tired old comments from the peanut gallery.

Out of around 300million people you'd think they'd be able to find someone who is at least in command of his native language . . .
    Yea, like Clinton? Talk about the worst presidents.

Good one moeur.

And what makes things even funnier in the world of politics is that whenever a Democratic president is elected, all of a sudden in the back of all your liberal minds, the deficit is gone. We had and always had a deficit since the 60's when we had the Vietnam war, and it never has gone away since.

You libs are even saying that Bush is spending money like crazy. He does NOT have the power to spend money from the deficit. That's congresses job. And ever since he lowered taxes, I have been receiving $1500 tax returns every May! During the Clinton era, I've been only getting $100-$300. Cheap skates. Still think Bush is an idiot?

You libs keep saying that it was Bush's fault our gas prices are so high. The reason why our gas prices are so high is because the psycho environmentalists (tree hugging hippies) don't want us to do any more digging for oil here in America, and as a result, we have not had a new oil refinery in over 25 years, and have to depend on foreign oil. And ever since 9/11 and the hurricanes from last year and this year, the CEO's of the refineries and the oil companies have been price gouging the gas prices and the barrel prices just so they can keep their multi million dollar salaries.

It's funny you people say that we only have the Iraq war cause of the oil, yet at the same time say Bush is raising our gas prices. That controdicts itself all together, not to mention the President nor the government doesn't have the power to control the prices of products.

Fanatic Member

Digging oil in america doesn't make any difference in pricing since the amount is futil and according to your principals it is exposed to the market, wich is bloated with foreign oil.

We had and always had a deficit since the 60's when we had the Vietnam war, and it never has gone away since.
    I'm not gonna check the numbers, but are you sure you're not talking about debt, rather than a budget deficit?

Good one moeur.

You libs are even saying that Bush is spending money like crazy. He does NOT have the power to spend money from the deficit. That's congresses job. And ever since he lowered taxes, I have been receiving $1500 tax returns every May! During the Clinton era, I've been only getting $100-$300. Cheap skates. Still think Bush is an idiot?

It's funny you people say that we only have the Iraq war cause of the oil, yet at the same time say Bush is raising our gas prices. That controdicts itself all together, not to mention the President nor the government doesn't have the power to control the prices of products.
    Are you trying to say Bush doesn't have any power or say or effect or influence of any kind over how the government's money is spent? So the decision to approve millions of dollars to spend on the Iraq invasion and later reconstruction were done by the congress and without any active support from Bush?

And the president or the government doesn't have the power to control the prices of products???

Are you just out of the nursery or what?

Well, the truth is that the Iraqi war was fought for everything other than the reasons put forth by Bush, so the control on Iraqi oil is one of the biggest reasons behind the invasion. What Bush didn't reckon was the militants would blow up his plans and put the oil production out of order for many months to come.

Are you even remotely aware of the US-EU-Rest of the world conflict on the agricultural subsidies being offered in the US? And if you are aware of it, do you still want to say the government has no role in controlling the prices of products?

There's no free market anywhere, the only free market you can have is one that's controlled by you.

General VB Faq Thread
    Change is the only constant thing. I have not changed my signature in a long while and now it has started to stink!
    Use meaningfull thread titles. And add "[Resolved]" in the thread title when you have got a satisfactory response.
    And if that response was mine, please think about giving me a rep. I like to collect them!

That's what all of you "Spoon Fed" Brits think. "Oh Bush this, Bush that..." Listen, Bush is not responsible for every little thing that goes on in this world. Unless you consider him God, and then that's understandable. If you knew anything about government, you'd know that the government works as a whole, both Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. What keeps Presidents from being "True Leaders" is called Checks and Balances. And you should stop watching the mainstream media, cause all they ever do is bad mouth Bush like you brainwashed Brits.
    Get real dude. The checks and balances only exist on paper. If you believe anywhere on this earth you find a perfect system, you are a fool. No system is perfect, no government is perfect and it's time you came out of your textbooks and started learning the real life.

Bush is irresponsible, that's a fact

If Bush really isn't at fault, how do you explain nominating one's own buddy to the Supreme Court, who doesn't even have any actual experience of being a judge? And telling the nation to simply "Trust my judgement"? Is that how you think your government should be run? Almost in all the cases, it seems Bush's only real appeal to the people is "Trust me on this", "Trust me on that". I wonder how the people in the US can even buy such stupid arguments in such important decisions. I guess if your car broke down and if your mechanic told you something is wrong with the carb and you ask him why and he says "Trust me on this", I am sure you would check with another mechanic and try to get to the root cause of the problem in a more educated way than placing blind trust in someone. Too bad you don't think your nation's problems should be fixed the same way....

General VB Faq Thread

Bush is irresponsible, that's a fact
    No, it's your opinion.

how do you explain nominating one's own buddy to the Supreme Court, who doesn't even have any actual experience of being a judge?
    No experience is required. In fact it is only in recent times that we have actual judges nominated for supreme court positions. Who knows what was going through his head hwen he nominated her? It was probably a gesture to the Dems since they are the ones who had suggested it. The Republicans wanted no part of it however. But in the end it comes down to the fact that the President has every right to nominate anyone he pleases to the court, just as he has the right to pardon anyone too. Just ask Bubba Clinton about that one.

And the president or the government doesn't have the power to control the prices of products?
    Not to control, but they can have some influence. For instance if they wanted to lower gas prices they could tell all the environmentalists to go to hell and allow the oil companies to build more refineries.

Well, the truth is that the Iraqi war was fought for everything other than the reasons put forth by Bush, so... Blah, blah, blah
    Conspiracy nonsense.

There's no free market anywhere...
    It's a lot more free than you seem to realize. If the president had so much control why hasn't Bush lowered gas prices which would give him an immediate jump in the polls?

Fanatic Member

Good one moeur.

And what makes things even funnier in the world of politics is that whenever a Democratic president is elected, all of a sudden in the back of all your liberal minds, the deficit is gone. We had and always had a deficit since the 60's when we had the Vietnam war, and it never has gone away since.

You libs keep saying that it was Bush's fault our gas prices are so high. The reason why our gas prices are so high is because the psycho environmentalists (tree hugging hippies) don't want us to do any more digging for oil here in America, and as a result, we have not had a new oil refinery in over 25 years, and have to depend on foreign oil. And ever since 9/11 and the hurricanes from last year and this year, the CEO's of the refineries and the oil companies have been price gouging the gas prices and the barrel prices just so they can keep their multi million dollar salaries.

Think about it this way Jacob... when the rest of the world runs out of oil who is going to have it?

"X-mas is 24.Desember you English morons.." - NoteMe

Hey honeybee - why don't you worry about your own nations problems. Find some answers for those now that you have all the answers to ours.
    Here's to us!
    Who's like us?
    Darned few, and they're all dead!

Fanatic Member

Hey demotivater, why don't you let us debate what whe like?

btw, I'd invite you to completely ridicule my Prime Minister but you probably won't know him

Feel free - I don't recall trying to stop you.
    Here's to us!
    Who's like us?
    Darned few, and they're all dead!

I ridicule my Prime Minister and I don't know him.

Fanatic Member

Let's be honest here guys. Bush is not very respected in the international community and since coming into power he has very much hurt the US and its relations with other nations (and whether you like it or not you need good relations with other countries). I hope for the US's sake a good president follows him

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast