Hi,

On my laptop which has all the development tools installed, I can run my website & display my crystal report without a problem.

I try to set up a test PC. I installed Windows XP SP2 with IIS, SQL Server 2005 Express, Framework 3.5.
I copied my website directories.

Everything is working fine except that an error is raised when I try to run the Crystal report.

I get the following error:
Code:
Erreur du serveur dans l'application '/Demo'.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An error has occurred while attempting to load the Crystal Reports runtime.

Either the Crystal Reports registry key permissions are insufficient or the Crystal Reports runtime is not installed correctly.

Please install the appropriate Crystal Reports redistributable (CRRedist*.msi) containing the correct version of the Crystal Reports runtime (x86, x64, or Itanium) required.  Please go to http://www.businessobjects.com/support for more information. 
Description : Une exception non gérée s'est produite au moment de l'exécution de la demande Web actuelle. Contrôlez la trace de la pile pour plus d'informations sur l'erreur et son origine dans le code. 

Détails de l'exception: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LoadSaveReportException: An error has occurred while attempting to load the Crystal Reports runtime.

Either the Crystal Reports registry key permissions are insufficient or the Crystal Reports runtime is not installed correctly.

Please install the appropriate Crystal Reports redistributable (CRRedist*.msi) containing the correct version of the Crystal Reports runtime (x86, x64, or Itanium) required.  Please go to http://www.businessobjects.com/support for more information.

Erreur source: 

Une exception non gérée s'est produite lors de l'exécution de la demande Web actuelle. Les informations relatives à l'origine et l'emplacement de l'exception peuvent être identifiées en utilisant la trace de la pile d'exception ci-dessous.  

Trace de la pile: 

[LoadSaveReportException: An error has occurred while attempting to load the Crystal Reports runtime.

Please install the appropriate Crystal Reports redistributable (CRRedist*.msi) containing the correct version of the Crystal Reports runtime (x86, x64, or Itanium) required.  Please go to http://www.businessobjects.com/support for more information.]
   CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.CheckForCrystalReportsRuntime() +239
   CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument..cctor() +152

[TypeInitializationException: Une exception a été levée par l'initialiseur de type pour 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument'.]
   CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Finalize() +0
There is obviously some files missing on that test PC.

If I put my website pages on a hosting PC, I might not be able to run install program. So I need to make the Crystal report work only by having DLLs in my \Bin, not by having to execute .EXE or MSI install file of any kind.

My web.config file refers to these files. They are all in my BIN folder. But seemingly it is not enough.
Code:
				<add assembly="CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, Version=10.5.3700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304"/>
				<add assembly="CrystalDecisions.ReportSource, Version=10.5.3700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304"/>
				<add assembly="CrystalDecisions.Shared, Version=10.5.3700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304"/>
				<add assembly="CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=10.5.3700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304"/>
				<add assembly="CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ClientDoc, Version=10.5.3700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304"/>
				<add assembly="CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.Framework, Version=10.5.3700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304"/>
				<add assembly="CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.InfoStore, Version=10.5.3700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304"/>
Thank you.