How to Manage Stored User Names and Passwords
To manage stored user names and passwords, follow these steps:
1. Log on to the computer as the user whose account you want to change.
2. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
3. In Control Panel, click User Accounts under Pick a category to open the User Accounts dialog box.
4. Open the Stored User Names and Passwords dialog box; to do so, use the appropriate method:• If you log on with a limited account:a. Under Related Tasks, click Manage my network passwords.
• If you log on with an account with administrative privileges:a. Under or pick an account to change, click your user account to open the What do you want to change about your account? dialog box.
b. Under Related Tasks, click the Manage my network passwords.
A list of stored user names and passwords similar to the following example is displayed: