Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas In July!

No place like 127.0.0.1 eyeRmonkey's Avatar

Re: Christmas In July!

My snow is softer than yours . It looks good. I am going to fix up the one with the hat and make it look cool, even if the hat has to be smushed.

I changed mine to the one with longer snow, somehow I was using a snow with only 4 frames.
    Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition (.NET Framework 2.0)
    ~ VB .NET Links: Visual Basic 6 to .NET Function Equivalents (Thread) | Refactor! (White Paper) | Easy Control for Wizard Forms | Making A Proper UI For WinForms | Graphics & GDI+ Tutorial | Websites For Free Icons
    ~ QUOTE: Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rich Cook

~ eyeRmonkey.com

Quote Originally Posted by RobDog888
    The one with the hat looks better, like its posing for an X-Mas card photo.

How do you like my Yoda in a blizzard?

My snow is faster then yours.
    Looks more like HAIL than snow. Maybe an Ice Storm.
    Needs some X-Mas colors, though.

How about my Gansta-Yoda-In-A-Blizzard?
    Yo yo, waz bang'n dawg? (Yoda throwing gang signs!).
    VB/Office Guru™ (AKA: Gangsta Yoda®)
    I dont answer coding questions via PM. Please post a thread in the appropriate forum.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011
    Office Development FAQ (C#, VB.NET, VB 6, VBA)
    Senior Jedi Software Engineer MCP (VB 6 & .NET), BSEE, CET
    If a post has helped you then Please Rate it!
    Reps & Rating PostsVS.NET on Vista Multiple .NET Framework Versions Office Primary Interop AssembliesVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™.NETVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™ VB6VB.NET Attributes Ex.Outlook Global Address ListAPI Viewer utility.NET API Viewer Utility
    System: Intel i7 6850K, Geforce GTX1060, Samsung M.2 1 TB & SATA 500 GB, 32 GBs DDR4 3300 Quad Channel RAM, 2 Viewsonic 24" LCDs, Windows 10, Office 2016, VS 2019, VB6 SP6

Ok, slowed the snow down to a regular snowstorm.
    I dont answer coding questions via PM. Please post a thread in the appropriate forum.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011
    Reps & Rating PostsVS.NET on Vista Multiple .NET Framework Versions Office Primary Interop AssembliesVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™.NETVB/Office Guru™ Word SpellChecker™ VB6VB.NET Attributes Ex.Outlook Global Address ListAPI Viewer utility.NET API Viewer Utility
    System: Intel i7 6850K, Geforce GTX1060, Samsung M.2 1 TB & SATA 500 GB, 32 GBs DDR4 3300 Quad Channel RAM, 2 Viewsonic 24" LCDs, Windows 10, Office 2016, VS 2019, VB6 SP6

That's not the kind of snowstorm that I hear CA is famous for, though

yay robdog! its like Christmas in here! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

type Woss is new Grumpy; wossname's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RobDog888
    How about my Gansta-Yoda-In-A-Blizzard?
    Yo yo, waz bang'n dawg? (Yoda throwing gang signs!).
    my smoke on, gots ta get, I.
    I don't live here any more.

If anyone wants their avatar SNOW'd, let me know. Myself and RobDogg would be glad to help you out.

Yes thats right Rob, I'm voulenteering you for more work. It being the Christmas seaon and all, I'm sure you're in a giving mood.
    ~ VB .NET Links: Visual Basic 6 to .NET Function Equivalents (Thread) | Refactor! (White Paper) | Easy Control for Wizard Forms | Making A Proper UI For WinForms | Graphics & GDI+ Tutorial | Websites For Free Icons
    ~ QUOTE: Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rich Cook

~ eyeRmonkey.com

Hey can you snow mine?
    Using VB6 or VB.net 2008 with .net 3.5
    "Life... death... either way I'll be confined to a small cubicle!" - Hermes Conrad

No porb, I'll have it to you in a few hours probably. I'll add a hat to it too. Us monkeys have to stick together

~ eyeRmonkey.com

Here it is space_monkey:

~ eyeRmonkey.com

sweet dude,

thanks
    Using VB6 or VB.net 2008 with .net 3.5
    "Life... death... either way I'll be confined to a small cubicle!" - Hermes Conrad

Whats with all the monkeys?

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Is there a problem with that?

~ eyeRmonkey.com

Nope, thought that we should start a jungle theme for avatars.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

I need to find a chewy picture to make a new avatar out of so I can join in the fun.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

Hairy Avatars theme. I like it

~ eyeRmonkey.com

wossname, I was bored:

Take your pick.

~ eyeRmonkey.com

I should be programming, not making snow graphics. I made 1 for everyone who has posted in this thread unless they are still stealing dglienna's avatar.

NoteMe:
    EDIT: I posted a better one on the next page

visualAd:

dee-u:
    EDIT: I posted a better one on the next page

If you don't use them thats fine. I just like putting off doing the things I should be doing. Like finding a job. Or programming.
    Last edited by eyeRmonkey; Jul 14th, 2005 at 05:55 AM.

~ eyeRmonkey.com

Sigh, I need something new to do with paintshop pro. Anyone else need an avatar snowed?

~ eyeRmonkey.com

Hey snowman, why not just grab some of the other members avatars and do it for them and they can take them if they want.
    That way you get to spread the snow instead of being bored.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

I already did that, I guess I will continue. The people who are most likely to take them are still using dglienna's though. Oh, well. Good idea though Rob, thanks.

~ eyeRmonkey.com

By November, you could have all 50,000 of them finished. Think of what a nice gift that would be!

Nice.

~ eyeRmonkey.com

Yet 40000 would have been a waste of your time. A lot of them are banned or just never bothered to show up ever again, or hardly show up. And the ones that hardly show up wouldn't get to your avatars once this thread is dead anyways.

Just do the first couple of pages when sorted by postcount.

Microsoft MVP 2006-2011

I have a misson!! Forget all coding projects!!! SNOW THE FORUMS!!! MWHAHAHAHAHHA!

~ eyeRmonkey.com

RihnoBull, I added a background (don't complain about my 3rd grade paint skills ):

MartinLiss:
    (EDIT: Improved background color)

Moeur:
    (EDIT: Improved background color)
    Last edited by eyeRmonkey; Jul 14th, 2005 at 01:48 AM.

~ eyeRmonkey.com

chemicalNova:

[LGS]Static:

Inuyasha1782:

mendhak:

kleinma:

EDIT: Fixed ones that only looped once.
    Last edited by eyeRmonkey; Jul 14th, 2005 at 01:05 AM.

~ eyeRmonkey.com

how about my arrow?

crptcblade:

Wokawidget:

parksie:

Pirate:

Mc Brain:

EDIT: Replaced ones that only looped once.
    Last edited by eyeRmonkey; Jul 14th, 2005 at 01:07 AM.

~ eyeRmonkey.com

mar_zim:

Joacim Andersson:

Manavo11:

BuggyProgrammer:

alex_read:

~ eyeRmonkey.com

edneeiss:

CornedBee:

peet:

Megatron:

~ eyeRmonkey.com

Hack:

Bruce Fox:

techgnome:

da_silvy:

si_the_geek:

~ eyeRmonkey.com

thanks i just make it transparent.

last one for tonight unless someone askes specifically:

szlamany:

~ eyeRmonkey.com

Can I have my snow falling up?
    PHP || MySql || Apache || Get Firefox || OpenOffice.org || Click || Slap ILMV || 1337 c0d || GotoMyPc For FREE! Part 1, Part 2

| PHP Session --> Database Handler * Custom Error Handler * Installing PHP * HTML Form Handler * PHP 5 OOP * Using XML * Ajax * Xslt | VB6 Winsock - HTTP POST / GET * Winsock - HTTP File Upload

Latest quote: crptcblade - VB6 executables can't be decompiled, only disassembled. And the disassembled code is even less useful than I am.

Random VisualAd: Blog - Latest Post: When the Internet becomes Electricity!!

Spread happiness and joy. Rate good posts.

Quote Originally Posted by visualAd
    here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by visualAd
    You can't really tell its going up because of the way the anim is already, but here:

~ eyeRmonkey.com

I like mar_zim's better. I can't get it to look good right side up. I've tried every combination of horz and vert flip

~ eyeRmonkey.com

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast